KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who would win, Link or Sephroth?

Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Link (Zelda series) 19 35.19%
Sephroth (Final Fantasy 7 or 8, cant remember) 35 64.81%
Total: 54 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would win, Link or Sephroth?
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Draco are you high man? Link has no chance agance Sepheroph with out his SWORD all link has is a sword and arrows to fight with but if you count the BOOMERANG link still has no chance!!!!!....
sin harvest+super nova=pwnage I mean Sepheroph could kill link just like that MAN!!!! Just give it up Draco link HSA AND I MEAN NO CHANCE IN HELL TO WIN OR GIVE Sepheroph a SCRATCH FACTS ARE FACTS LINK WILL AND I MEAN NO CHANCE IN HELL TO BEAT HIM rolling on floor laughing evil face

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:14 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

BTW SaTsUjIn.... LINK STILL WOULD NOT WIN CUZ HES A CLONE...IF HE WOULD DIE THEY COULD JUST MAKE ANOTHER FROM THE JENOVA CELLS....FACE IT...SEPH IS ALMOST GOD WITH ALL THAT POWER....(HES 2ND IN LINE CUZ SQUALL IS EVEN STRONGER) BTW IF LINK WENT BACK IN TIME THAT PROVES LINK IS A CHICKEN AFTER ALL CUZ LINK WOULD KNOW THAT SEPH IS TOO STRONG TO BEAT MAN!!!!!!! evil face *TURNS ON SEPHEROTHS THEME*

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:25 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

That's like saying Luke Skywalker could defeat Yoda. Link is the reason why game like Final Fantasy exsist. And Seph is just some chump that gets the axe in the end. Drop you stupid meteor's all you want, Link just keps his lil fairy in a bottle so he can get resurrected. Link atleast has cool weapons and not just a long skinny sword. Also i believe in Link to the Past, Link ended up with some pretty sweet magic to wreck Sephy up good.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Dec 12th, 2003 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:49 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I think if you were able combine all the links from all the zelda games into one, and send Link at Sephiroth with all the gear that link gets throughout the games, I think Link would stand a chance against even those monster sephs at the end, and then even the real sephiroth (if there is such a thing!). My point is that it would be a close fight if you use the link i suggested, and let sephiroth have all his magic, link has a few tricks up his sleeve...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 01:40 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
1. Who is onilink?
2. LINK WOULD WHIP ANYONE'S ASS WITHOUT HIS SWORD!!!!!!!! Link would definately win, no doubt about it. Sephiroth would have to hide behind his meteor thing and his magic to have a CHANCE of winning, and Link would ONLY need his sword to win. Period.

onilink was from majora's mask, it's like link, suped up or something

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:33 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iv3rSoNJuNiOr

link doesnt stand a chance

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:37 PM
Iv3rSoNJuNiOr is currently offline Click here to Send Iv3rSoNJuNiOr a Private Message Find more posts by Iv3rSoNJuNiOr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bungee_toad

i have to agree link is nothing comared to Sephroth

link will lose bad in abattle between the 2

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:02 PM
Bungee_toad is currently offline Click here to Send Bungee_toad a Private Message Find more posts by Bungee_toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

sephiroth HAVE U SEEN THE SIZE OF THAT ****ING SWORD?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:10 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

yeah its nothing compared to Seigfried from the soul calibur series.... anyway, what freakin difference the size of the sword make? I could take out a guy with a bazooka with a freakin slingshot, so what does the size of a weapon matter? make a better arguement than that... Link has some kick ass weapons, and magic, and i think could beat sephiroth

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:24 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

Link has beaten thing much worse than sephroth so therefore Link wins

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:15 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Link would kick Sephiroth's ass. Why? Because Link is cool, but Sephiroth is a terrible character from a terrible game. End of discussion.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 11:16 PM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

YOU ARE ALL WRONG LINK WILL LOSE

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:33 PM
[D_A]Kherr

im with the 3 above DaRk Lotus. What the F U C K is the difference that the size of a sword makes? Ill tell ya people, NONE! Just cuz ur sword is big dont mean ur the best. Its the SKILL u have with the sword that matters, and seph would have to resort to magic attacks to win, not hand to hand combat.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:38 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

JUST GIVE IT UP SEPH WILL WIN AND KILL LINK

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:39 PM
[D_A]Kherr

Give UP DaRk Lotus. Period.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:42 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

You're joking right Seph wouldn't even have to try. Hell you could put all the Links from all the games together so they could gang up on him and they would still die. All the S man would have to do is use supernova, in fact no he'd just have to swing his sword once to do the job.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:44 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

What? Like i said, "S man" would have to HIDE BEHIND MAGIC to win, and the size of ur sword dont matter, its the SKILL YOU HAVE WITH IT that does. Period.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:47 PM
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON SEPH WHO CARES IF HE USED MAGIC

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:48 PM
[D_A]Kherr

Like i said, hes a P U S S Y cuz he couldnt win in HAND TO HAND COMBAT!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:52 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

DracotheDragon you are a fool, has link impaled a giant serpant to a tree? I think not and as for no hand to hand combat skills he was the number one fighter in SOLDIER for christs sake how much better do you want? And besides he's practically a GOD!! it Took the entire planets power to weaken him enough to fight. (Watch the sequence just before you fight Bizzaro Seph) Link will fight very bravely and die very quickly

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:11 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote