KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Who would win, Link or Sephroth?

Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Link (Zelda series) 19 35.19%
Sephroth (Final Fantasy 7 or 8, cant remember) 35 64.81%
Total: 54 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would win, Link or Sephroth?
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

btw draco we are comparing the characters real time sprites...were not rpg ones(by real time im talking about kingdom hearts and ocarina of time sprites)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:39 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

That is a hilarious movie Trance! sometimes you have to laugh!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:47 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i did laugh jackass!why does everyone get all pissy when im want to be serious about things?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 06:03 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
may i point out that while link has many weapons sephiroth only has a sword....since sephiroth has more experience with the sword than link does that would make him the better swordsman by default....

What source do you have that says Sephiroth has more experience with a sword? Link was like the 1st character in a video game to use a sword. So that would make him a better swordsman by default....

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:23 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

big deal! the first caveman probably had a club but it didnt mean he knew the full capabilities of it...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:37 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Ur saying that seph knows the full capabilities?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:42 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

uhh...yeah....hes a samurai isnt he?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:45 PM
[D_A]Kherr

"Ur saying that seph knows the full capabilities" was me, not trance, had a prob wit logging on.

Anyway, What does that have to do with anything trance?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:09 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

they would have better understanding of a sword than a knight would...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 11:10 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I've been away for a week and thought about this and I still say Sephiroth would win. First of all he's been enhanced by Hojo so many times his true potential is almost unlimited, I mean think about it while he was trapped in ice he was able to make a psychic projection of himself that coul touch and fight people.

Secondly in answer to DracotheDragon's and VenganceGOD's attack on the time it takes Sephiroth to attack someone with Supernova and magic you can't move during a magic attack and Supernova destroys the entire solar system anyway so Link's pretty much ****ed once it starts.

Thirdly Sephiroth has far more attacks than Link and is powerful enough to survive any of Link's weak ass weapons.

Finnaly believe it or not the length of Seph's sword does matter. Link weilds a broad sword a weapon that is neither too long, too wide or too heavy. Sephiroth however carry's the legendary Masume a sword that is too long and thin to actually harm anyone unless swung with incredible force. And consider seph fights one handed what does that say about his strengh. Whatever way you slice it Sephiroth is going to win, he's stronger, faster, smarter and better prepared for battle sorry Link you're screwed mate

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 01:58 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

may i also point out that it took three warriors of his strength(if not stronger)to kill sephiroth?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 03:24 PM
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
uhh...yeah....hes a samurai isnt he?

Believe it or not Samurai's don't know EVERYTHING about sword fighting. and where does it say that Seph was created with a full understanding of Samurai style sword combat? And did u guys ever consider that they decked out Sephiroth with magic and HP because he's the LAST GUY IN THE GAME! If he was a playable character like Cloud, then he'd be a puss just like cloud (well Omni's pretty dope.)

I wish they would grab all of the great video game heroes and in seph's case, bad guys and put them in 1 fighting game....that would be cool. Link, Cloud, Crono, Squall, Sephiroth...and a couple others, that would be bad ass

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 05:04 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Sephiroth, he is way more powerful than link! If it was a choice: Serge vs. Cloud who would I pick? Serge.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 10:34 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

That's not even a fight, it's another massacre by Sephiroth.

"Another sad moment came at that date was toward the end of the set I saw one poor f***er with a NIN t-shirt, holding it up. Seconds later I saw scuffling and no more NIN t-shirt."- Trent Reznor.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:51 PM
FragileHaloRyuu is currently offline Click here to Send FragileHaloRyuu a Private Message Find more posts by FragileHaloRyuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

if you think link can win u r actually retarded, link can hang with mario... BUT WHO GIVES A F@@K!! sephiroth can destroy a galaxy with one move! supernova! you gotta be high to think link would win.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:49 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

when did Sephiroth destroy a galaxy? I'm pretty sure the planet Cloud fought him on was still in 1 piece after he cast that spell...and Seph doesn't have the hookshot which is like the coolest invention since the fairy in a bottle.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:41 PM
Marcellus
executioner

yah, that move should be atomatic death it was lame that you keep fighting, but hey it looked pretty damn cool. i still say sephiroth would murder him. but my bud can kick major ass with link on melee and soul calibur 2

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:55 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dane W Poitra

I admit Seph is pretty strong, but still has some tricks. He could become Oni Link(Fierce Deity) and he would probly be able to win. So it's Link all the way here.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 01:11 AM
Dane W Poitra is currently offline Click here to Send Dane W Poitra a Private Message Find more posts by Dane W Poitra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

pfft...YEAH RIGHT!....like those little beams are really gonna hurt sephiroth...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:56 AM
Darth Revan
-

I vote for Link cos 1. I haven't played the FF games 2. Link kicks anyone's ass and 3. Link uses the Master sword

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote