KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- General Discussion

USH'S MATRIX GAME- General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (94): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Makes sense...

ARES: Hey Dallas, I just made friends with Morph...

*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

DALLAS: Get out of here you redneck gunslinger!

ARES: Ouch...I'll go tell Locke then...

*enters Locke's office*

ARES: Hey, guess what? Morpheu...

*atom bomb goes off*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

XD nice Ares!

I like the blackmail theory, personally...lol!!!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, it makes sense.

*opens envelope*

ARES: Hey Dallas, what is this picture of Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, and Commander Locke in bed doing here?

DALLAS: Um...nothing...it's nothing...I'm not blackmailing anyone...GIVE ME THAT!

*stuffs it in his hat*

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:07 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, I'm sure THAT would be sufficient blackmail...hey, what other interesting theories can we come up with?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:16 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The commission was meant to go to a rebel named Dante but the clerk ticked the name above by mistake.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:18 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well I will give my opinions on this later,

first I'd like to say that MOST OF YOU NEED TO LEARN TO WORK AS A BLOODY TEAM, But I will PM everyone about this in a sec

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:18 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

How's this for a theory:

2 people wanting to be captain, one ship. Locke, not knowing what else to do, used Eeny Meeny Miney Mo. Dallas got to be captain ^_^

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And no-one said to him "But Dallas??? The KID would be better than him..."

Ok, the Kid wasn't there at the time, but I had to ignore that...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Forget the PM I will do it in here.

Actualy it aint that bad just a few pointers next time

A) When someone asks for Cover like I did, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE GOTTEN SOME (except for Rade who did after I personaly asked him)

B) Look at what your team mates are doing e.g: When 3 ppl are already on the east tables and NOONE is taking the west tables. Attack the west tables don't join in an already WON fight -I know this can require you to check a few pages back but then atleast do it-

C) As much as gunners rely (sp) on MA masters to keep em save from melee harm, do MA masters rely on gunners to keep em save from ranged harm. HENCE THE COVER THINGY

D) Learn the rules, your paths, your strengths, your weakness's and those of your allies.

E) When you use a gun: FIRE AS MANY BULLETS AS YOU CAN, if you don't have lightening reload(which I wonder why a gunner doesn't -> care to fill me in Rex?smile) take multiple guns, dropping a gun and taking out another one IT IS FASTER THAN RELOADING, RELOAD YOU GUNS AFTER COMBAT.

that's about the comments I have about the bar brawl

PS: Would be nice if most of you ppl listen when a vet, me or someone else, asks you to do something

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:31 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

srryy
hey i tryed to clear the west tables, and im trying to give you cover rite now!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:34 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

right now is too late, but thanks
and you did your best TPT next time I will give out ORDERS sooner
or would you ppl rather have me send you a PM with what to do
don't feel bad I just want you guys to get this right. ask the ppl that were on my team during the CTF

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Hey, if I took Lightning Reload, I would either have to get rid of Eagle Eye or Coppertop Killer Master!

But Fire does have a point about the carrying multiple guns thing.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:41 PM
Fire

hmmm okie good point rex, but next time try to carry more guns, cause you and burn need to SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:43 PM
Peach
mordrem

Multiple guns = good.
Multiple guns + a lot of extra clips = better.

Hee. And I was considering going more for MA on this mission...oh well, good thing I decided to stick with my guns instead ^^

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:44 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

yea well we shoot shoot shoot, exert out, then shoot shoot shoot
master copper uses lotsa exertion
(fire)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:45 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

But don't worry, Fire, I might go for it eventually.

Do we get more space in our brains ever, Ush?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:47 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, and I'm not bad with the guns for not having Coppertop killer at all...plus I don't have to worry about exerting out as much ^.^

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:48 PM
Fire

I know burn

I was just really amazed when I saw ares conserving Ammo, when you get hit to 21 damage and then you see ppl conserving ammo you get kinda irritated

Multiple guns + a lot of extra clips = better. <- will probably increase your bulk too high

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:48 PM
Peach
mordrem

Not really, I have two guns and three extra clips (was four) and I was fine...it depends on the guns. My Glock 18s take up a lot of bulk but it's worth it, I think.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:51 PM