KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- General Discussion

USH'S MATRIX GAME- General Discussion
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (94): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wowsa... there hd BETTER be pics, for that much!

And ooh yes, scan them, scan them!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 01:52 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, I know...all my friends were totally shocked when I told them I was going to cut my hair AND dye it black, since I'm known for my hair being long and red ^_^

I'll see if I can scan those drawings tomorrow, if I manage to get out of bed early enough to get to school early ^^ I like to oversleep...

Damn I am so BORED right now!!! It's only 8 pm here, and I don't have a damn thing to do right now. I'm pretty much just killing time on the computer...and I can't even do that now because my sister wants to get on ._. meh, maybe I'll go work on my story I'm writing some more...or draw something...heh. Anyway, I'll probably be back tomorrow or something ^_^

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 01:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Or you could do those...

BUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Damn thing...

See ya!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 01:58 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm mentally smacking you, Ush.

Heh, my sister left the room, meaning I jumped on the computer again...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:44 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay well screw that, my mom's now telling me to get off the comp...so I'll be back tomorrow once I get home from school ^^

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Awww...

(puts muffler on buzzer)

Heheheh...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:52 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

man you bad, Ush...oh, but, yeah, more pics yes

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

USH!! i thought you muffled that!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:54 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You guys.... *shakes fist*

Eek, it's already 7:25 am here and I gotta run, school starts in 30 min and it takes me 20 min to get there...so be back later ^_^

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 01:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The buzzer is very loud and sensitive...

Awww, school! Man... see ya later!

BUZZZZZZZ!

HEY! I didn't say anything...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 01:34 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it seems it does that all on its own...

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Ush, you REALLY need to fix that...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:54 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Darn thing...

With the new players coming in, btw, I really do think I will have to declare the game full now. There are loads of you!

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:41 PM
Fire

GOOD idea

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Opinions from others?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:33 PM
Fire

apparantly not

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 08:47 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I have put the limit in anyway!

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 08:55 PM
Fire

luck for Storm, however if someone should die can they still make a new character and start playing again, or will they have to join the end of the waiting list?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh heck no, present players are in for sure.

Well, we currently have 14 on the roster, 15 if Revan goes in. I COULD manage a 16th but it would be pushing it.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:07 PM
Fire

np, Storm doesn't feel like it right now anyway big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think 15 might be a good place to stick then. We can put others on the Roster, just not on Assignment., I can always do more little games and competitive missions and stuff.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:10 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

aye, 15 is a good number, especially with all the baddies you throw at us already, that and the speed with which we are updating...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:16 PM