KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real Life Mutants: Registration

Real Life Mutants: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Hmm, if you see a pic of a pale girl with curly brown hair and white flame eyes, tell me. Some how I doubt it though.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 05:05 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Same here, I'm having trouble findind a pic of a platinum beauty with icy blue almost clear eyes and pale skin.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 05:15 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

k i wnt ot play:
Sakura Li Wong
aperence: shorter asian, long dark brown hair. brown eyes, Wears tight dark blue jeans, long red sleeve top with zip up black short sleave top over. Has a tiger necklace..says tiger in chinese.Goes by Li instead of Sakura.
power: control le weather can make tsunamis ext. Can transfrome into tiger.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 05:26 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

So many posts in just one day:
Alias: Shadow
Sex: Male
Powers: The ability to phase through objects
Appearence: 6'3", blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin. Navy trousers, black T-Shirt, White over shirt unbuttoned.
Bio: Thrown out by his family after the discovery Shadow now visits town after town looking for somewhere to call home and someone to call a friend.
That OK?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel on Dec 10th, 2003 at 07:30 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:23 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

ooh more ppl, i hope you guys think of a good storyline before you ame into the game...

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:30 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

SPOILER-
"Ahh!" John screamed as they gave him an electric shock. John felled to his knees and said "You can't keep me in here, forever." After that he fell to the ground and blacked out, again. -END

so what do yall think?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 01:56 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cool, although I tend to do things as they come into my head. So I don't look too far into the future.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:54 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Welcome to the game SpikeSpiegel smile

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 05:48 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Thanks

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 06:03 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Cool, although I tend to do things as they come into my head. So I don't look too far into the future.

well it's ok to take your time wink laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:23 PM
fungrl515

*cough, cough* must i remind you again force? jeez. never obey the rules. anyway, i'll try to join, though my character may faint suddenly at certains times due to the fact that i might not be here for certain periods of time.
name: Kayley (like mrs. bayley) Kingly (sorry, but i couldn't resist)
power: Kayley's power revolves around emotions, specifically sadness. Using her power, Kay can make a person sad for no reason or she can lift their sadness. Though minor this power may seem, kay has had trouble with controlling her power, so people around her are prone to frequent mood swings.
info: 5'4'', shoulder-length medium brown hair, with light red highlights. usually dressed in khaki cargo pants and a navy blue t-shirt
bio: Thanks to her power, Kay has never been able to have many friends, as one minute they'll like her and the next, they'll hate her. an outcast from a small town, kay has moved many times in order to find a new life that she can live peacefully.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:18 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

huh, waddya mean, "never obey the rules?" huh

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:23 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
*cough, cough* must i remind you again force? jeez. never obey the rules. anyway, i'll try to join, though my character may faint suddenly at certains times due to the fact that i might not be here for certain periods of time.
name: Kayley (like mrs. bayley) Kingly (sorry, but i couldn't resist)
power: Kayley's power revolves around emotions, specifically sadness. Using her power, Kay can make a person sad for no reason or she can lift their sadness. Though minor this power may seem, kay has had trouble with controlling her power, so people around her are prone to frequent mood swings.
info: 5'4'', shoulder-length medium brown hair, with light red highlights. usually dressed in khaki cargo pants and a navy blue t-shirt
bio: Thanks to her power, Kay has never been able to have many friends, as one minute they'll like her and the next, they'll hate her. an outcast from a small town, kay has moved many times in order to find a new life that she can live peacefully.

eee, that's one weird power, but cool nonetheless big grin thumb up

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:24 AM
fungrl515

thanks. well, i came up with it right now, so what do you expect.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:26 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

well you know you could have used one of your other mutants, like ky, jay, kyla or kara, but it's cool anyway's thumb up smile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:30 AM
fungrl515

i don't like to repeat myself. i mean, ky, kyla, kara, jay, and selena are kinda annoying. sometimes i get confused about them. -.-' i like new characters. oh, and i don't think i missed anything when describing my character right?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:41 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

well you got everything right, the reason i keep putting John in as my main character in the rp i play is because, John is me, so i just pretend that that's me in that rp.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:43 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Hey, except for Rowan, Bianca is the oldest mutant character. I'll bet I'm the youngest um, I was gonna say player but I decided against it. stick out tongue The youngest ROLE player. Weird, no?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:26 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

how old are you, i'm just 16... and 3/4 big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:30 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Bianca is 18. I, on the other hand, am only 13.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:31 AM