KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Plane crash in US

Plane crash in US
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I very much doubt they would lie about it, SP. That's just paranoia. They would be heading to a world of trouble if they did.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 01:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

how can we say whats true, there's no way. i don't control what's broadcast. neither do you. the allied troops might be doing crap, i don't know, do you?

there's no way they would admit to another terrosrist attack, there is such a thing as state secrets, why scare the public when there is no need to.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 01:22 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because of the free press, SP. You can beleive in a paranoid fantasy world where every single news organisation in the world ffeeds us bull, but most people aren't so silly. These facts are coming to us from independant organisations and we have no reason to doubt them (excpeting that they are fallible, of course).

State secrets happen with shadowy things, not blindingly obvious things like this crash. And lying about it would be pointless, would not cause any great social beneift, and the truth WOULD come out, and then it would be far worse.

besides, if it was terrorists, are they to pursue those people that did it, catch them and try them in silence? NO. Far better to pursue them catch the, and try them in the public eye.

It is rather astonishing to suggest that a US government would act like this with an issue with so much public interest. I suppose you think they are planning to cover up all future terrorist attacks againt the US for all time? Why would they treat it any different from every other country in the world where theser things are always reported?

No They would tell people, and it is simply paranoid to beleive otherwise.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 01:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

it is not paronoid to believe that they would cover up these events, if i was president i would say that i would cover up another terroist attack on the us almost 2 months after the first attacks and on veterans day, just to protect from a mass panic.

the war in afghan is public interest? i'm sure that the press are not telling us everything about this war, they can't because of security.

ps, i'm not silly, i wouldn't tell a country that we had been attacked the same way in two months regardless of who or what i was. and no i'm not saying that they should cover up every terroist attack (if there are any), i'm just saying they have no reason to worry people when they are already woried enough.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 02:14 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

SP10, there is no reason for our government to cover up another terrorist attack. Daily, we have news about new cases of anthrax, showing up all over the country.

I don't think it was a terrorist attack today.

Most of you know me, because I've been here for a while. And I want to say something very personal, and VERY straight from my heart; for all of you who think that America (or any of it's supporters are the bad guys [SPOILER - highlight to read]: **** YOU!!!!!

I'm a very level headed person, and I sympathize with reason. However, there is no reason that the Al-Quida AND Taliban attacked the free world on Septemeber 11th.

There is no excuse for some of the ignorance I see on this site. And you know who you are. How could you not expect America to retaliate after that God awful event? And if we are so wrong, then why did the ENTIRE WORLD get behind us?

To call America terrorists makes you sound like an idiot. I am saying right here and now, I will have NO respect for anyone who has ANY sympothy for our enemys.

They started this, but you can bet God damn well, we will finish it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 02:22 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

i'm not saying it was or wasn't a terrrorist attack, i'm just saying that the government of any country could hide the truth and i agree with the action being taken by the us and in part the uk. i hope bin laden is hung off the empire state building to be honest.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 02:36 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

okay, I hear what you are saying, but I think the truth is in this nations best interest, and Bush wouldn't hold information from us.

I disagree that bin Ladin should be hung. I think death is too easy of an out for that twisted "human being".

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 02:49 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Did anyone watch this weeks Southpark? They went to Afghanistan and meet Bin Lauden. It was really funnybig grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:50 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I didn't see it, but I can imagine it was good.

I like how in the movie, Saddam Huisane was so evil, that he called Satan his *****.laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:53 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I love that movie, I have it on DVD.
You should see what they do to Bin Lauden! It's hillarious! You should watch, it's on Comedy Central this Saturday at 9pm.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:00 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OPPPS, no sorry, this weeks episode has kenny missing, you wont be able to see the Bin Lauden one untill it repeats after this seasonembarrasment

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:06 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Damnit Tex, don't get my hopes up like that!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:13 AM
Tex
Yumsz

I'll get your hopes up alright, then when you least expect it, I'll knock you down so hard, I'll be able to paint you black with the blood of your suprise untill you scream for the gates of hell to open up and save yousmile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:23 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The Rolling Stones "Paint it Black"

Great songrolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:27 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Smashing Pumpkins -"Cash Car Star"
Even better songrolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:30 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Hmm, I think not, my friend.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:40 AM
finti

. I dont think anybody is against the US actions in Afghanistan, I for one aint. But I can only speak for myself.
But I tell you this, I have no respect for people who disrespect those with different views and opinions than their own.
And To the US way is not the way of the world. Innocent do get killed in a war and that is what some people are against.

Now back to my personal views I hope the US and their allies kick ass. We gave a green light for US to retaliate, it is cowardness to back out now.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 09:08 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Another plane crash yesterday in NYC. sad I hear they've locked down the Pentagon.
When is all this gonna stop?
It all seems like *** for tat.*sigh*sad

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 10:53 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

we won't back down, finti.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:23 PM
KJ
Sausages

We did in Iraq.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:28 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote