KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Plane crash in US

Plane crash in US
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yes, but this is a little different.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:30 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Yeah, but didnt they threaten to use nuclear weapons in Iraq?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:50 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Who, the US? No, we didn't.

bin Ladin now says he has his hands on nuclear weapons, and will use them if we use them.

But I know no one wants that!sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:51 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Well I don't think anyone wants the world to end.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:39 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

bin Ladin does.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:40 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

ToMacco, I know that one of the people you are referring to are me, but I hoped that you wouldn't start harassing people just because they have a different view than you.

i don't support the US actions in Afghanistan, and most of the times I'm disagreeing with the ways of the US government. but I was still hoping that we could discuss this normally, and that we could come along, despite different views on some matters.

it seems to you that I hate americans or something, I don't, I'm just disagreeing with the government. of course I understand your views, and most americans view very well, after 11.september, but am I not allowed to have different views?

think about it, I'm understanding you, but I'm hoping that you will take back the F-word.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:46 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It wasn't my intention to harrass you mah.

The terrorists left over 6,000 families without fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, grandfathers, nephews, ext. . .

I don't agree with war, but there is no other choice here. They would (and ARE) trying to destroy the free world. THey have to be stopped now.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:53 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

ok then, but that wasn't a very nice thing to sayroll eyes (sarcastic)

well if it would have brought any results with it, then maybe I would agree with the actions, but I can't find any.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:56 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It's not gonna happen overnight. We have a lot of bastards to hunt down.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:02 PM
finti

quote:
but I'm hoping that you will take back the F-word.
by Mah

Look who`s talking, just like you will take back yours in the movie section. (Schindler discussion)

Double edged sword there Mah

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

*tries to hide, but can't*
sorry, sorry, sorry, forgotten about that ( it was f off, not f you, mind.)

I'm sorry for that shouldn't have said that, just got heated up in the discussion.

''I ask you.....No, I beg you to forgive me''

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:43 PM
finti

Admit that Stavanger are far superior to the feeble Florø and then I`ll think about itevil face evil face

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:49 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I would, but then again, it's bad to liestick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:50 PM
finti

well its just to admit it then and you tell the truth big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:51 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

no, no, no

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:53 PM
finti

Taremareby

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

pfft. So much for my wish to keep these issues seperate.

I hope you weren't aiming anything at me this time, To. Except for pointing out the difference between the Taliban and Al Qaeda, I was pretty much on your side this time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 06:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I do appologize for getting worked up. But it is a sensitive subject to me. The attack on Terrorism is doing the entire world a favor, and it's disturbing to see some people not appreciate that.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 06:58 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I think it's disturbing to see that if this ''war'' lasts as long as bush says, as many civilians will die in this as on 11. of september.

taliban might get defeated, but the terrorists will not, this way.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 07:05 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

oh yes they will.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 07:11 PM