KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Green Suits

Green Suits
Started by: Thael

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sifer

Actually Shoota want the ****ing answer smartass? They WERE In the Matrix, the corridors are in a different PART of the Matrix - hence the reason Link had to find them everytime they entered it.

Mobil Ave is something TOTALLY different than the corridors. The corridors are back-doors for The Matrix. The Trainstation was built by the Trainman to transport people FROM the Matrix TO the Machine World or Vice-Versa.

So before opening you smart-ass mouth, use the muscle that matters.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:09 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Oh, I will add another thing. If the corridors aren't part of the Matrix, explain to me how Neo could fly in there. Thank you and good night.

Last edited by Sifer on Dec 12th, 2003 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:10 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

well i didnt expect to start a fight but...

sifer you are correct when you say that the train station and the corridor are completely different.

however i dont think the corridor is part of the matrix in the same way the Metacortex building is (for example). yes the matrix rules apply and it connects different parts of the matrix. however there is no green tint in the corridor as it is a backdoor part and so different from the 'normal' parts of the matrix.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:59 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yes, but it is still The Matrix, hence Neo's powers. Oh and mook, none of this was aimed at you, it was aimed at Shoota for calling me "stupid". I resent it.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:07 PM
mook

Sifer>Yes, but it is still The Matrix, hence Neo's powers.

yep i agree with this but its a different part/type.
anyway my original point was there is no green tinting in the corridor, which is true.

Sifer>Oh and mook, none of this was aimed at you, it was aimed at Shoota for calling me "stupid". I resent it.

yeah i realised that, as Mordecai said

"That would have to be the most slap worthy post i have ever seen."

smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:14 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by ShOota
Sifer

you was totaly wrong and you look stupid now, How did you even think that they were in the Matrix?!

ShOota, you are walking on thin ice. Omega has warned you, yes? Consider this a warning.

Also, I wasn't saying "It's in the Matrix," I was just making some random picture because he was saying that Smith has been freed so he has different powers, hence me saying "Such as..." No need to bullsh** anyone.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Where in gods name do you find those names, I mean who gives a ratsass

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:33 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
ACTUALLY, your pic, from left is JACKSON, JOHNSON, and THOMPSON, therefore I was right

What the hell is your point? And Thompson is the Agent in the center.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I repeat my question WTF?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:44 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What do you mean, Fire? The names of the characters in the films? Just read the credits.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:45 AM
Fire

ooh, good thinking, still way too much efforts for some side figures

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Also, they are listed on the site. It's not that much work, Fire, just click some buttons. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:49 AM
Fire

lol, I wouldn't even think about finding their names, 2 posts away from 10.000 posts big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 12:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You're over 10000, cool!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 01:48 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think its because it was in the script

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:34 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote