KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?

Who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?
Started by: X-Menfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?

I know that the Hulk and Namor have had a ton of fights, but I'm not to sure who is stronger? Many people would say The Hulk, but I'm not to sure.

Attachment: hvsnv23.jpg
This has been downloaded 118 time(s).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:30 AM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Stonger? i would say the Hulk.. who would win in a fight? you're guess is as good as mine.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 02:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Tech. the Hulks base strength level used to be 70 tons when hes not angry.
Namor is 80tons underwater.
If they could fight while the Hulk is manic and happy as a lark, underwater, Namor would kick his purple ass

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 05:24 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

the hulk can lift 100 tons when hes angry. Namor can lift about 100 tons at peak capacity, although his strength
degrades the longer he is out of water, to a minimum of 50 tons. the hulk could beat him up too. he powers like Unlimited Strength
All the incarnations of the Hulk, except for the Grey hulk, can lift approximately 100 tons when calm. As the familiar old addage goes, "the Madder the Hulk gets, the Stronger he gets." During times of high stress or anger, an increase in adrenaline causes the Hulk's strength to increase dramatically. There has never been a limit shown as to the highest strength the Hulk can reach thus it is assumed it is limitless. The Hulk has shown many incredible feats of the years, including holding up a 150 billion ton mountain during the Secret Wars and breaking open Onslaught's armor when the combined might of the rest of the world's heroes couldn't even make a scratch in it.

Leaping/Jumping Ability

Accelerated Healing

Resistance to Mind Control

Unusual Mental Abilities

High Resistance/High Durability

Last edited by the_hulk_79 on Dec 14th, 2003 at 01:10 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 01:07 AM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets, namour s only reallly strong arround water, answers pretty obvious really

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:31 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i once picked up a 275 lbs linemen in a swimming pool, so i think hulk would wreck Namor if he could find a way to breath underwater. (he should go talk to Reed Richards...that guy can do anything)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 08:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, think about the current hulk, hes really heavy, and his skin is resistant to alot of blows ( meaning like, a super hard punch wouldnt move him because his skin would take it) So if namor can punch the hulk, to where he goes flying backwards through a wall, Thats amazing. Namor is smaller than the hulk, which is like really cool that he can knock him back, But the hulk and.... Juggernaut are the same size, they can knock each other, but not send each other flying! And there the same size! Namor isnt even the hulks size! Hes smaller and he can still do it!

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 08:20 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Hulk needs 17 minutes to fully regenerate his body, meaning organs, muscles, and skin. His great strength doesn't deminish him even when he is in water, but he wouldn't be as agile. My bet is on The Hulk, allthough I don't know much about Namor so I give him some credit too.
I say Namor could do it if he challanges the Hulk to a game of Waterpolo, big grin.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:06 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Hulk (depending on which incarnation) starts at 100 tons when he is resting, not when he is angry.

Namor lifts at most 85 tons, not 100 tons.

Not even a contest.

Hulk, happy? Talk about an oxymoron stick out tongue

Last edited by Never on Jan 6th, 2004 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:11 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

The Hulk handsdown.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:14 AM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bleak5170

Definitely the Hulk. When Namor fought Thor he even admitted that he was no match for him. And seeing as the Hulk usually comes out on top in Thor/Hulk contests, there's really no question as to who's stronger.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 08:14 PM
Bleak5170 is currently offline Click here to Send Bleak5170 a Private Message Find more posts by Bleak5170 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

I think the Hulk is the strongest superhero!!!!

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 02:28 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

I'd say Land, The Hulk. Underwater, Namor would kick his @$$.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 11:07 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
I'd say Land, The Hulk. Underwater, Namor would kick his @$$.

Thread is entitled "who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?"

Hulk is way stronger in land OR water.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 04:33 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Hulk definitly the the Hulk. Think about it Namor hits him Hulk shrugs it off due his advanced healing and durability, he also gets angry consquently making him stronger. It's a viscious cycle the more Namor fights the better the odds get for the Hulk since he just keeps getting stronger and faster

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 12:54 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Hulk is supposed to be "the strongest" period and that come from Stan Lee who is the god of the Marvel universe, so I'll take his word for it. The only competition in strength would be juggernaut. But being that Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets, his potential is limitless.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:23 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Isn't Spider-Man stronger than the Hulk? In the Ultimate Guide to Spider-Man, it shows him lifting Hulk, Thor, and a few other giant Marvel characters.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 02:49 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

he can lift them becuase his strength is about 10 tons, but hulk can lift over 100 tons

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:28 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Hulk is supposed to be "the strongest" period and that come from Stan Lee who is the god of the Marvel universe, so I'll take his word for it. The only competition in strength would be juggernaut. But being that Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets, his potential is limitless.

That is not entirely accurate. Hulk's strength is in the "Class 100" range; however, he has lifted CONSIDERABLY more (150 billion tons) and the upper limits of his strength is still unknown.

Others with "unknown" strength levels that exceed 100 tons include Kurse, Gladiator, Abomination (the more afraid he gets the stronger he gets), Thor (he has lifted The Midgard Serpent who, being big enough to circle the earth, is so heavy that the earth strained under his weight), and Silver Surfer.

Spider Man stronger? Not even in the same hemisphere. Hulk only weighs ~1200 lbs; Spider Man can easily lift Hulk.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:48 AM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hulk is organic matter. Which by any means that there is a limit to his strength. I still dont understand the hulk, because if banner ate some pancakes then transformed, and ravaged the city for as long as he did in the movie (not saying he ravaged a city... example) hed get so hungry so quickly, and so tired so fast, that hed fall, then go back to banner, and die. Marvel mesed up with the hulk, because thats like saying a tank can run off less than the minimum of gas. You see, if the hulk keeps getting stronger and stronger, whats he using to make the new muscle? The three pancakes banner ate for breakfast? I mean, come on!

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:12 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote