KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?

Who is stronger: Namor or The Hulk?
Started by: X-Menfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ya know... god... its just easier to say Venom kicks ass.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:13 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by Never
That is not entirely accurate. Hulk's strength is in the "Class 100" range; however, he has lifted CONSIDERABLY more (150 billion tons) and the upper limits of his strength is still unknown.

Others with "unknown" strength levels that exceed 100 tons include Kurse, Gladiator, Abomination (the more afraid he gets the stronger he gets), Thor (he has lifted The Midgard Serpent who, being big enough to circle the earth, is so heavy that the earth strained under his weight), and Silver Surfer.

Spider Man stronger? Not even in the same hemisphere. Hulk only weighs ~1200 lbs; Spider Man can easily lift Hulk.

Sorry to critique..but i dun think Hulk can life 150 Billion tons....maybe 150 Million tons. Might have been a typo...but that's substansitally more than his ablities.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 03:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_hulk_79
GT90 Racer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 07:40 PM
the_hulk_79 is currently offline Click here to Send the_hulk_79 a Private Message Find more posts by the_hulk_79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Sorry to critique..but i dun think Hulk can life 150 Billion tons....maybe 150 Million tons. Might have been a typo...but that's substansitally more than his ablities.

No problem with the critique - just seems as if people never learn wink

http://www.toymania.com/archives/secretwars/swc4.shtml

In case you do NOT have Secret Wars #4 (and apparently you do not), the writing to the left in the red ink says, verbatim:

"Beneath One Hundred And Fifty BILLION TONS Stands The Hulk...And He's Not happy!"

quote:
The hulk is organic matter. Which by any means that there is a limit to his strength. I

Wrong. Period. Movies are accurate? Um, no - for example, in the Spiderman movie his webs came directly out of his wrists. In the comic book he built his own web shooting cartridges with a trigger that sits in the middle of his palm.

Hulk does not "make new muscle." What you saw in "Hulk The Movie" was flat out incorrect...and LMAO @ "Marvel messed up the Hulk." They only created him, you know confused

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:15 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

quote:
Originally posted by the_hulk_79
http://groups.msn.com/-MarvelChat-/homepage.msnw goto it and join

DON'T SPAM! mad

made by verauko

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:44 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote