KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » I need some new ones...

I need some new ones...
Started by: scott hiwersh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scott hiwersh

I need some new ones...

I want to get some good games for x-mas, and I have been so darn busy that I am feeling out of the loop. What are some good games to get for christmas? My mom is houndng me for ideas, and I usually agree w/ people in here, hlep? Thanks

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 07:02 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

For a start what consoles/PC do you have and what type of games you into, then we can narrow down the list of suggestions to ones that may suit you.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:03 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

quote:
For a start what consoles/PC do you have and what type of games you into, then we can narrow down the list of suggestions to ones that may suit you.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 04:11 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

sorry, pc, not mac, ps2 64, game cube, gba, just about everything to be honest, is there any new systems I can get?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 06:26 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 07:46 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voorhees
QUACK!

manhunt

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 03:06 AM
Voorhees is currently offline Click here to Send Voorhees a Private Message Find more posts by Voorhees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Halo just came out for PC if you don't have an X-box. ROTK is a good movie based game if you like Lord of the Rings. Soul Calibur II is a good fighting game, it's slightly un-new, but it's a goody. Prince of Persia is an awesome adventure game.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:02 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

hers a few that I'm playing in the moument that I like a lotsmile

Lord of The Rings - War Of The Rings, it reminds a bit of Warcraft3smile
Age of Mythology, if u have it, then the new expantion maybe, called Age of Mythology Titans
this one is a bit old but very good its RPG called, Vampire The Masquerade Redemptionsmile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:51 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Definetly Medal of Honor : Rising Sun, Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic, Jurassic Park : Operation Genesis & Warcraft 3

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 06:47 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

medal of honor: rising sun
jak II
FF X-2 (if you like ff)
ROTK
SC II
SW: KOTOR

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:08 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

dragonballz budokai 2 if you like dbz or true crime

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 01:51 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Is budokai 2 any good I want to get just because I'm a fan, but the first one was only good for the campaign and a little multi-player. How does the fusion work in that game.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 02:51 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodSin
Riskbreaker

Prince of Persia. I've only played my copy about 20 times in the last 3 weeks.

I'd also recommend Legacy of Kain: Defiance - but, probably only if you're familiar with the previous games in the series. I'm an addict, myself.

Those are the two best games I've bought in quite a long time. I would like to be able to recommend Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, but I honestly have yet to finish it. I've played through the majority of it, though, and it is pretty good.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 11:18 AM
BloodSin is currently offline Click here to Send BloodSin a Private Message Find more posts by BloodSin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote