KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » A PETITION: Support Michael Jackson

A PETITION: Support Michael Jackson
Started by: Zebra 3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

because i think he is innocent. i mean c'mon he might b strange but hez not CRAZY

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 04:15 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Isn't it funny? A guy has child molestation accusations made against him TWICE, and has his weird practices regarding children sleeping in his room exposed on national television, and everyone still supports him.

Great musician, but I must ask why he deserves my support {or anyone else's, for that matter}...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:07 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

because there is evidence that he didnt molest the child here! just look at my link. the stupid thing is that the boy has claimed that michael jackson molested him on february7

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:58 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

hey do you guys know the difference between michael jackson and a plastic bag?

ones made non-biodegradable plastic and dangerous to children and the other is for carrying groceries.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:59 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:06 AM
->sugama<-

i think that michael jackson is da bomb amnd i dont care wat ne1 else has to say about him.looks arent everything and i would stay by him 24.7 yes thumb up big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 11:07 AM
->sugama<- is currently offline Click here to Send ->sugama<- a Private Message Find more posts by ->sugama<- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

he's a great singer..i love his music..as for the case i dont really care if he did or not!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 12:14 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

thank GOD we have some people who are not so biased. we will just have2wait n c about what happens, but there is i think enough evidence that mj will not be found guilty. actually more than that

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:17 PM
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by badkittykitty
hey do you guys know the difference between michael jackson and a plastic bag?

ones made non-biodegradable plastic and dangerous to children and the other is for carrying groceries.
laughing out loud
Hey BKK,
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Little Boy Blue.
Little Boy Blue who?
Michael Jackson.

eek!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:11 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

It was reported the other day that Michael Jackson wants to be one of the first civilians to travel into space.

A spokesperson for NASA said, "We're fine with the idea but the only problem is Jackson insists on coming back".

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:20 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

looool

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:26 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Who does Michael Jackson consider a perfect "10"?

>> Two 5 year olds. eek!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:01 PM
alic88
Barzakh

lol funny. but i think that u should make these kinda jokes if he is found guilty

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:23 AM
vibz

hmm...agreed

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:37 PM
vibz is currently offline Click here to Send vibz a Private Message Find more posts by vibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I can't believe how MJ was mistreaded by the police. That's not justice to bruise him like those cops did. Maybe he should sue them for police brutality but of course some ppl are already condemn him. Let justice be done in the court room not during the arrest!!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

NEW YORK - Michael Jackson says he is still in pain from being put in police handcuffs last month and tells CBS's "60 Minutes" that authorities "manhandled" him.

The pop star said he suffered a dislocated shoulder from the way he was cuffed and handled during his arrest on child molestation charges.

"It's hurting me very badly, I wish they would have "boyhandled" me instead" Jackson said in an interview broadcast Sunday. shifty

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:01 AM
Extol
Samwise

i support child molesters.
ya, ok. lock him up.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:56 AM
Extol is currently offline Click here to Send Extol a Private Message Find more posts by Extol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

extol why r u so quick 2 judge on a person. if u r, then there is something wrong with u. let the court decide wheather he is a child molester. we will wait n c.

and i am angry at the police for mistreating jackson. i mean WTF? did u c his bruised arm?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:20 AM
Extol
Samwise

quote:
Originally posted by alic88
extol why r u so quick 2 judge on a person. if u r, then there is something wrong with u. let the court decide wheather he is a child molester. we will wait n c.

and i am angry at the police for mistreating jackson. i mean WTF? did u c his bruised arm?

why are you so quick to judge me? the guy has admitted to sleeping with little boys in his bed, the police have found good enough evidence to arrest him. O.J. Simpson was never found guilty, so what, obviously everyone know he is a murderer. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to offend anyone who thinks he isn't a molester, I am giving my opinion like everyone else, I do not support people who molest innocent children and I beleive MJ has done so. he has been charged so many times before, he gives the parents of the children money and tells them to go out and have a fun time while he brings them back to his home(nice gesture,maybe).(then why does he want to sleep with them in his bed) he has his room set up like a 15 year old would set up their room, wonder who he is trying to persuade into his room.
Happy Dance eek!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 03:37 PM
Extol is currently offline Click here to Send Extol a Private Message Find more posts by Extol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Extol
Samwise

btw, I do not know how the police treated him. and i am not standing up for the police.
But, how the police treated him doesn't seem to have anything to do with whether he is guilty or not, sometimes I think people hate the police more than they like Michael Jackson.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 03:40 PM