KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » A PETITION: Support Michael Jackson

A PETITION: Support Michael Jackson
Started by: Zebra 3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

the police thing was a reply 2 n other post. u r saying that police have found good enough evidence? do u work in the santa barbera police that you know what the evidence is. what they have arrested michael for is 288a, a law in which u dont need evidence to arrest someone. but all i am saying is let this go 2 court and we will decide whoz innocent and whoz guilty. fair?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:50 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

quote:
Originally posted by Extol
why are you so quick to judge me? the guy has admitted to sleeping with little boys in his bed, the police have found good enough evidence to arrest him. O.J. Simpson was never found guilty, so what, obviously everyone know he is a murderer. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to offend anyone who thinks he isn't a molester, I am giving my opinion like everyone else, I do not support people who molest innocent children and I beleive MJ has done so. he has been charged so many times before, he gives the parents of the children money and tells them to go out and have a fun time while he brings them back to his home(nice gesture,maybe).(then why does he want to sleep with them in his bed) he has his room set up like a 15 year old would set up their room, wonder who he is trying to persuade into his room.
Happy Dance eek!

No one said OJ was innocent. And fortunately it ain't up to peoples opinions on the matter. A jury of his peers acquitted him - NOT because they felt he was innocent but because the prosecution FAILED to prove he was guilty beyond a REASONABLE doubt. That's the LAW of the land. People are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

White America loves to throw black men in jail.
Mark Furhman is a racist, why would mentioning his dislike for blacks divert attention from "overwhelming evidence"? He was one of the people who gathered the evidence, the evidence would put a black man in jail, he was recorded calling blacks *******, why wouldn't a good defense attorney bring that up?
Seems to me if a person involved in gathering evidence against an alleged criminal is an admitted hater of the alleged criminal, then the evidence has to be tainted. That isn't a black issue or a white issue, it is a common sense issue.

How many black people have been convicted, sentenced, and sent to their deaths in the legal system unjustly? In the Bronx when people heard OJ was acquitted they cheered in the streets. Why? NOT because they ALL felt he was innocent that's for sure. They were GLAD that white America FINALLY got a taste of the same judical injustice blacks poeple have been chewing on for YEARS. It ain't pretty - but there it is. That would be the first time a black person in America got away with something.

It doesnt take a no brainer to relize this is a scam.....

A prosecutor's not supposed to be out there spinning. A prosecutor's supposed to be out there seeking the truth. Did anybody ask or wonder why are they hiring a P.R. firm? Why do they need a crisis management firm? Is it because the crisis is the case is falling apart? Paying with Public money.

Tom Sneddon the DA needed to hire a PR firm to save his face. Now why the hell does a DA need a PR !?? Thats messed up. DA has been criticized many times for hiring a PR firm, of course his a dumbass.

The PR firm with the prosecution is the one who started the story / leaked the lie that Michael had joined the Nation of Islam. The PR firm wants to interject race into this, then turn around and blame Michael Jackson. TS's PR firm is the one SPINNING this "racism" issue in the media! And what they did is, they played the race card. They're trying to inject Johnnie Cochran into this. They're trying to inject the Nation of Islam as some kind of a buzz word into this. Not only jermaine denies ties to the NOI so did geragos! But the big one was NOI itself denying it too? So again, what's the big fuss with the media? There just trying to get people on the prosection side that is all! Santa maria is all white i think and that is where a jury will come from and they may not like MJ being tied to the NOI so that's why the media keeps on spinning this as truth even if the NOI itself said it isn't true amazing! And don't forget what geragos said people on larry king! he said he had people actually tell him that tellum ( sneedon PR firm) was the one that started the MJ converting to nation of islam. They made a simple support or help of secruity into a converting into the NOI!

Speaking of which, I bet Sneddon's infamous temper must have been triggered. This was supposed to be his day... he waited until the Sadaam hype died down, hired a PR firm, filed the charges, did a press conference, did everything to make MJ look bad... only to be completely one-upped by MJ's team.

The companys that the PR firm that Sneddon hired represents, and one of the companys that he listed was Rent-a-Wreck. But this company is owned by David Schartz, the step father of Jordy Chandler. Coincidence? Not!

Out of 175,000 lawyers practicing in California she happens to wander into Larry Feldman's office. Same laywer who represents the Chandlers 10 years ago.....Coincidence? Not!

The therapist who reported Jackson is Dr. Mathis Abrams - the same therapist who reported Jackson in 1993. This was done on the advice of Larry Feldman. Same therapist from 10 years ago. Coincidence? Not!

Mikes lawyer has been on this case since February and has watched the whole scam unfold.
Also a pipe bomb was placed at Mikes lawyers house! WHY?!

Sneddon has a bunch of media whores doing him a favour leaking lies.....yes the one from 1993 i tell you what the media have now stoped talking about the case WHY?! because its weak and they know it......
so the PR firm Sneddon hired are leaking a bunch of lies so then the media can talk about that when this has nothing to do with the case. There saying how Mikes lying about the police brutality...but guess what?! They just admitted on CNN........thats the first time they didnt lie what was the purpose of lying because it doesn't help anything and they know it. Because they know there in deep shit. All the leaks and actions by the DA point to a strong will to destroy the defendant in the public court already. And this is the purpose.

"I should have just shut up," Sneddon said. No sh*t! There is officially no hope for Sneddon...just keep making a fool out of yourself and keep saying sorry like you did twice already.

Did you watch the interview on 60 minutes?! He don't care because he aint gona change for anyone. Adults always have there own agenda when they are aroung Mike......either they want big fame or money and it has happened many times before. So Mike has a rador all the time but when his with kids playing its off.......why?! because he doesnt need to worry whos using him because children are real...they just want to have some fun and don't care what people think, they dont judge a person.

Mikes laywer said this case isnt hard to defend but he wants all need in this case is a chance to have a talk with the witnesses and let us into a courtroom.

MJ will go to court and clear his name. And I wish that Sneddon is stupid enough to try and bring in the 93 case so that Geragos can drop a ton of bricks on it and clear MJ for 93 and 03 in one shot.

Last edited by o kiMMii o on Dec 31st, 2003 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:31 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

kim this is not a racist issue. CAN U BELIEVE IT? a cop on cnn admitted that mj was locked in bathroom for 15 minutes. on the paula zahn show. absolutely shocking.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:50 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I love mikes music..in fact his talent in the field of music scares me..but that doesnt make me want to defend him...I say the courts will gather all the facts(I am sure theres much we dont know) and then they decide his fate.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 05:53 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

yes indeed. simple as that.his music is magic, and about his accusations only the court can fix this matter.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:14 AM
sadge
just me!!

I THINK HES GUILTY

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:24 PM
sadge is currently offline Click here to Send sadge a Private Message Find more posts by sadge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

if he isnt guilty he should still be thrown away in a steel celled room. I mean this f-uck head went on t.v like 3 days ago, and said " yes if the children sleeping over want to stay in my room, on special occasions i will let them. I will always sleep on the floor and let them have the bed. There have been times though when we have been caught up in the fun of the evening,and we will all fall asleep on my bed together, but i have never and would never hurt or touch the children in an inproper way."

yeah he might not be guilty, but he is still a loose cannon of society who lives in a dream world. let him off and he will just continue sleeping with children. He could be drugging those kids and fondeling them when there asleep. or even worse he could be sublimanly brainwashing the kids to become his soldiers and one day he will release a song wich triigers the kids to go on a killing spree. see you got to think about this shit

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 11:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

yes michael jackson is weird in the sense that he still thinx its o k 2sleep with children in the same room. but the children and their parents should b smart enough 2 know what is right for their kid. simple as that. if a child's parent approves they can sleep with mj. thats up 2 them

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 04:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx

he drugs the parents too, so theyll let their children sleep with him

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

err.......... right.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:36 AM
beaujay1
!

I dont kno..........I need more info. though.... I like his moves....

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:49 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

and who can't like his music and dancing for pete's sake??roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:46 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Extol
Samwise

what about him holding his child out over a railing. if he dropped his kid he would've been smashed into smithereens! hello?!!? nut case anyone???? they have pictures, video footage, what more do people want? he is a nut case!!!!! DUH! eek!

mad blind people: Michael Jackson is innocent, he is a good man.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Last edited by Extol on Jan 3rd, 2004 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:08 PM
Extol is currently offline Click here to Send Extol a Private Message Find more posts by Extol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Extol
Samwise

mad

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:12 PM
Extol is currently offline Click here to Send Extol a Private Message Find more posts by Extol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

it's wierd how there are people in the world selling children as sex slaves and they're let go while some1 who loves children sooo very much like Michael is bashed for a mistake he made AND admitted graciously AND apologised for
plus the media just LOVES to drrraw out the footage and make it seem like he'd held Blanket over the railing for like 5 min when in reality it was like a 1 1/2 second affair.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:36 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

recently the guy who is in that show bout crocodiles did a very dangerous stunt by having a crocodile near his baby and stuff like that. the media was outraged, but after he apologized and said he would not do something like that again every1 is fine with it. people just hate michael jackson, they judge a man by his appearance. they might not know it, but thats the truth. michael jackson has written documents, a videotape, the child welfare society concluded in february the charges were unfounded and the boy is now claiming that mj abused him in feb and march. i just cant see what more mj has 2 do 2 prove his innocence. it is u blind people who fail and refuse 2 c the truth

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:23 PM
Extol
Samwise

o you're right, it's ok if he only held the baby out there for a second, what was i thinking?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:42 AM
Extol
Samwise

Michael Jackson is in music, music will get more publicity. besides this has nothing to do with everything else. Compare Michael Jackson to the law if he is so holy, not to other situations that happen.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 12:43 AM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I am jumping into this discussion a bit late, but I want to throw my opinion in too:

Michael Jackson is obviously a disturbed individual who missed out on his entire childhood due to his fathers rough ways. To me it seems he has reverted back to an age he missed out on. Would it be unusual for two 10 year old boys to sleep in a room together? No. Think of this from MJ's perspective. He is mentally ill. I do not believe that he molested any of these children. (If i am repeating what has already been said, sorry, I skimmed over the comments but may have missed anything similar to this)

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:25 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

innocent until proven guilty!!!!!

which will happen..

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:38 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote