KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » whats your favorite part in POTC

whats your favorite part in POTC
Started by: SexyCheerleader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

"that's interesting" laughing out loud
when he said that his expression (yeah yeah so he was a skeleton then who careslaughing out loud ) was soooo cute!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:24 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

yea him and Barbossa were in the cave and then hes finally revealed as a skeleton-thing and he says "couldn't resist mate"..that was great~!!!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:31 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

the way he says that word..."mate"...*swoon*laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:50 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lmao yeah.. he has so many funny expressions toolove

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 10:59 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

i like the part at the end when im kissing orli. damn it that wasnt me! sad

its all great but i love the whole 'wheres tyhe rum gone' sequence

and can i take dis oppertunity to 1) i cant spell 2) orlando bloom is 150%total hottness and a great actor

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 07:52 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

ENYA YOU AND I CLD BECOME BEST FRIENDS lol laughing out loud
well i happen to say that to every1 who puts orli loveat the top of the list laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:04 PM
enya

which iz alot of people well all the people dat have eyes dat work probably. except for kate bosworth 'his friend' because im just damn jealous of her,

lucky cow evil face pirate mad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:09 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing AAAND working hormones toolaughing out loud

daaamn bosworthmadmadmad*curses*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:10 PM
enya

dont get to jealous remember they are 'just friends'

i can understand why he denies it but pictures of them holding hands in several places and pictures of her runnin up and givin im a big BIG hug slight give away

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:13 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

*sniff* ugh....he can do better than THAT specimen!!! sick

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:16 PM
enya

like me!!!!!!!!!! big grin devil Happy Dance laughing out loud big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:17 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

shifty or ME!!laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud
or the thousands of othersevil face ready to chase after him - which include uslaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:19 PM
enya

hey im good at runnin does dat give me an advantage

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:20 PM
enya

well sort of

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:20 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing out loud so am iiii!!!devil

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:43 PM
aniron

I love the bit when jack sparrow and will turner both declare their love for me -oh no sorry that was the potc movie I made in my head so sorry-

but u just cannot beat the hat that orli wears, took about s-w-a-n-k-y

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:55 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing i think we've been hvin many faaantasiiiieees.....shiftylaughing out loud

you mean this one??love

haha i know you do i just cldnt resistlovelove

Attachment: will_wallpaper.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:58 PM
SexyCheerleader
Hello

Favorite part

My favorite part is at the end when Johnny sings and did anyone see at the end way at the end when theyre all done with the names the monkey goes to the island and gets a coin and know hes the cursed one?

if I were Elizabeth I wouldnt make a fire with the rum I would of stayed with Jack for a long time what was Elizabeth thinking or she probaly preffered to see Orlando

Attachment: johnny_depp4.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 03:32 AM
SexyCheerleader is currently offline Click here to Send SexyCheerleader a Private Message Find more posts by SexyCheerleader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

The scens with the outdoor scenery,they were simply amazing.Also all the scenes with Kiera Knightly in them,she is gorgeous.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:16 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lost_Again
Ultimate Disaster Area

I think Captain jack sparrow is the funniest, greatest person ever, not to mention sexy as hell. I don't think orlando's hat is that good (a bit big and feathery) My favourite bit is where Elizabeth says she'll marry Norrington and jack sparrow says 'A wedding? I love Weddings, DRINKS ALL AROUND! I know...clap him in irons, right?" He's soo lovely. Not just that, Johnny depp puts on such a great english accent...*sigh* love

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:33 AM
Lost_Again is currently offline Click here to Send Lost_Again a Private Message Find more posts by Lost_Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote