KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » whats your favorite part in POTC

whats your favorite part in POTC
Started by: SexyCheerleader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

hehe well you're a special kind of deformed mush.. just like mebig grinstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:56 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

mushes of the world unite!!!
laughing out loudlaughingrolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 01:35 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tates8
Bloom_Babe

*also turns into mush over orli*

Will Turner: Elizabeth, I should have told you every day from the moment I met you
[pause]
I love you.
Love you too!, What he doesn't mean me... DAMN, oh well I love him neways
I need some help.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 05:38 PM
tates8 is currently offline Click here to Send tates8 a Private Message Find more posts by tates8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seiko
Psychotic Fangirls Unite!

Love

love I think the hottest scene with Captain Sparrow is from one of the deleted parts titled Peas in a Pod, first the smile he does when he tells her that she could've gotten Commadore Norrington drunk, and then the look he gives her when she's telling him that he's a smart man is absolutely to DIE for love love *dreamy sigh...* I'm gonna go watch that again....and again....and again lol!

Seiko

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 06:51 AM
Seiko is currently offline Click here to Send Seiko a Private Message Find more posts by Seiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

My fav party in the movie was him coming into Port Royal on his sinking boat.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:42 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by glenn
My fav party in the movie was him coming into Port Royal on his sinking boat.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:48 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

yeah i liked that big grin i liked those scenes with the full moon.
i loved Elizabeth and Will together alone esp. when they kiss love

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:33 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

In the second film orlando should get his top off as he's got like the best body as in the pic on here from midsomer murders. I like all orlandos parts and i realllllyyyy am jealous of keira. he looks like such a good kisser.
(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:53 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ugabuga

Hi guys! I'm new and this is my first post. I gotta say my fave part is Sparrow standing on the mast while his boat is sinking and comes in with perfect timing I can watch that part for hours and not get bored

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 12:47 PM
ugabuga is currently offline Click here to Send ugabuga a Private Message Find more posts by ugabuga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

welcome! big grin his whole entrance was spectacular, i thought.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 01:12 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InViSiblE69JPL
Niclaiel

HI everyone! im new here. after reading some of the stuff on here i decided i wanted to join cuz u all seem like really nice people who also are obsessed over orli and johnny! *sigh* big grin
One of my fave parts in the movie is when jack and barbosa r fighting right after the part when barbosa says "so what now jack sparrow? it'll be 2 immortals locked in an epic battle till judgement day and trumpets sound?" (or whatever he says) and jack says or you could surrender- then there is this really little part thats easy 2 miss but its my fave part- barbossa is like arrrrr and then jack runs away but the expression on his face is soooooooo cute!!!! lol its so hard 2 pic a fave part!
o-i love the bannas! Happy Dance Happy Dance lol
maharty the banna (how ever u spell it) its the bannas name from potc!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:49 PM
InViSiblE69JPL is currently offline Click here to Send InViSiblE69JPL a Private Message Find more posts by InViSiblE69JPL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

my el favirato part was when will n jack were "commondeering" the ship. they both looked so good next to each other. i thought it was cool when will n jack walked underwater with the boat

bitches bow down

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 10:09 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

wow i'be neva been here!!! LOL

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:34 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

quote:
Originally posted by InViSiblE69JPL
HI everyone! im new here. after reading some of the stuff on here i decided i wanted to join cuz u all seem like really nice people who also are obsessed over orli and johnny! *sigh* big grin
One of my fave parts in the movie is when jack and barbosa r fighting right after the part when barbosa says "so what now jack sparrow? it'll be 2 immortals locked in an epic battle till judgement day and trumpets sound?" (or whatever he says) and jack says or you could surrender- then there is this really little part thats easy 2 miss but its my fave part- barbossa is like arrrrr and then jack runs away but the expression on his face is soooooooo cute!!!! lol its so hard 2 pic a fave part!
o-i love the bannas! Happy Dance Happy Dance lol
maharty the banna (how ever u spell it) its the bannas name from potc!

i luve that part!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! and when they're comandeering (?) the ship and Norri is looking at them you see orli with the rope, and that looks so funny!! laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:19 PM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah it does

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:38 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

eek! i remember that one!!!
laughinglaughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:23 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL smile

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 02:47 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

LOL i love that part when jacks telling him to wave it higher and will is tryin!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:19 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah he looks goofy

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:34 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I love the war and the sword fight between barbossa and jackyesbig grin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 02:20 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote