KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mario 64 - The Game That I Find Unbelivable

Mario 64 - The Game That I Find Unbelivable
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

It is lovely..I remember beating it..aww

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:29 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah MARIO 64 is the deffinition of an all around perfectly entertaining game. Mario sunshine, what happend?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

laughing out loud I hated that game! with a passion stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:57 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

mad

How dare you insult my Mario 64! love

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 05:25 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm willing to bed money that she isn't much of a gamer, thus voiding any credibility she may have on the subject.

She probably didn't like it because she found it to difficult, that's usually the case with this game, the only people who don't like it are the ones without the skill needed to play through it fully.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Aside from the 007 series, mario64 was the best 64 game ever! Mario Sunshine is a HUGE dissapointment and they should remake mario64's graphics and re-release it to the GCN.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 08:40 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

nononono Mortal Kombat trilogy, was the best 64 game ever, the came Mario 64 and Doom 64!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:59 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

oh mario 64, you are the god that has spawned so many underlings, that which can never fill your shoes. All hail M 64 ( ` w ` )

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:06 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I have friends who don't like Mario 64, hardcore gaming friends at that. No game is ever going to appeal to everyone.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I Luv the James Bonds series the first one by far was the best one. But it doesnt even compare to mario 64. But then the second james bond game sucked on playstation and then it got a little bit better when they came out with the world is not enough. But i like the goldeneye james bond the best because it wasnt like do the boring run through of the levels like in the third game they came out with.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 12:53 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

i found mario 64 boring....the original mario is the best game of all time, 64 didn't even come close to Super Mario Bros. 1,2 or 3.

as for the james bond series, i hated goldeneye for 64, i also found it really boring...i think 007: nightfire is the best Bond game to come out as of yet...agent under fire was ok. and everything or nothing is a 3rd person i think so it'll be different and probably worse(in my opinion)

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 01:40 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

did you know mario 2 wasnt going to be mario 2 until nintendo bought the game engine? it was supposed to be some arabian themed game, of which I cannot remember the original title.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 05:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Well, I have friends who don't like Mario 64, hardcore gaming friends at that. No game is ever going to appeal to everyone.

Strange, all of my friends (who are also extremely hardcore gamers) love that game, Infact, I've never met anyone in real life who disliked that game.

I'm not saying everyone is going to like it, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys the genre to wich it is a part of. I just fail to see how they can hate a game that is just so unarguably well made and quite flawless, and perfected the thrid person view adventure game. It's just a game that I think should be respected for it's brilliance, even if it isn't your particular cup of tea. I know there's plenty of games I don't like, but I can still tell they are outstanding games.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I used to be like a gamer type when i was like 10 or 11 but i just grew out of video games i am trying to sell them i have like ovr 35 nintendo 64 games and 25 playstation games and i couldnt even count my sega games i know sega is old but still back in the day it was cool but i still play pac man from now and again stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:50 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

It's so fudging awesome. There's something about the mood of the whole game, the world, it was such a shocker and is still enjoyable.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:02 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

only one 3D platform game better than Mario 64. Jak And Daxter. i love that game so much.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:26 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

you have just sinned

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:14 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Also, if I'm not mistaken, Mario 64 was the first first person 3-D game.
Before that everything was 3rd person.
Right?

Hey haw!!! Mario 64 was a third person 3-d game not a first person. Halo, Metroid Prime, and So Com were all first persons. Ya'all!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:38 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Strange, all of my friends (who are also extremely hardcore gamers) love that game, Infact, I've never met anyone in real life who disliked that game.

I'm not saying everyone is going to like it, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys the genre to wich it is a part of. I just fail to see how they can hate a game that is just so unarguably well made and quite flawless, and perfected the thrid person view adventure game. It's just a game that I think should be respected for it's brilliance, even if it isn't your particular cup of tea. I know there's plenty of games I don't like, but I can still tell they are outstanding games.

Well, there you go. Come talk to my friends about it if you want.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:58 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I haven't played it, but I'm thinking of getting an N64 for $19 at Gamestop, or stealing one of my friends's stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 03:06 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote