what was wrong with it.......i watched it plenty of times while i may not know everything about bond...i have seen eneoph to relize that this is classic bond...i miss the old Q . i loved the car....the invisability made since...camras project what they see on one side to the other ..... makes since....halle berry was buetifull.what was the problem?
-stupid car, they went over the top with it
-berry was ugly (as always) and had a very lousy character, just a big pain and not a "great agent"
-story was ok-ish, but they didn't take care to give it more time to develop
one surfing sequence? .... are you serious the only bad sfx part i seen was when the race care went over the cliff...but one or two scenes dosent ruin a movie...and berry ugly? you must not like black women or something ...and the car...maybe over the top...but not a reason to hate a movie....i havent heard one good explanation yet from ANYBODY why DaD was bad...
Die Another Day was horrible because it didn't have any James Bond feel to it-from beginning to end it was just another cappy action movie like xxx or something. There was so class to the james bond character like there is supposed to be, the movie wasn't diverse enough...it just wasn't james bond, that movie should burn in hell
still dont see what everyone is talking about.....maybe halle didnt do a verry good acting job in this movie......but the movie isnt about her its about bond.....and its a story of revenge...there's not much class in revenge...and james did have a vodka martini shaken not stired...with plenty of ice (if you can spare it).It really dosent matter how bad or good this one was because the next one will be better. I wish they would go back to using bmw's again.
1. The worst CGI effects from any movie made in the last decade or so.
2. Phony-baloney invisible cars.
3. Music video type editing (with sound fx to boot as the camera pans in fast motion)
4. The continuing over-reliance on bigger visuals on each film instead of having interesting stories with well directed acting.
5. Every action movie made after 'The Matrix' tries to copy that slick style, however unsuccessfully or inappropriately.