KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » The Beatles

The Beatles
Started by: A BaD PanCaKe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

and also...they were great between '63 and '70 because 1963 was when their first hit Love me do came out and stared beatlemania

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:23 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

started***

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:24 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H.M.Servant

I think they were good between '63 and '67
and they were great between '67 and '70

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:17 PM
H.M.Servant is currently offline Click here to Send H.M.Servant a Private Message Find more posts by H.M.Servant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

It's odd because their music doesn't do much for me but I'm fascinated by photographs of them and the history of them. A couple of years ago I went to Abbey Road studios and it was probably the most moving moment of my life.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 11:43 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

it's as my friend said...."everyone has a beatle gene" laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 09:03 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Love Beatles

who else here likes the beatles......and if you do whats your favorite song.

my favorite song is a hard days night

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:03 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Well I like them a lot, but to give you a favorite song, pfff, I wouldn't know. But I'm quite fond of Rocky Raccoon smile.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:32 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i respect the Beatles but i dont listen to their music

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:56 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i agree with hockey horror

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 10:29 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

HH> I never use to listen to them either until my music teacher had us learn there music....now I love them laughing out loud smile

who? > I dont think I ever heard of that one.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 11:57 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

hdn has the hardest goddamn starting chord in a song!!! can anyone here actually reach a modified F#maj 13?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:38 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Phenomenal- simple as that

Kate xx

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:45 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Rocky Raccoon is badass, off the White Album. an unfinished 'Western' song that McCartney wrote. It kind of represents the fractured White Album, where nothing was really finished, noting really gelled to make one definitive sound to make a great album. That's why the album comes off with almost no flow--some great songs, but some songs that should have never made a Beatles album.

My favorite song by the Beatles is probably "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:50 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

my mom just bought a two beatles CDs. one is all there number on hits and the other is a double disc and it has all there songs from 1967-1970. I listen to them all the time........oh, boy I just love the beatles!!!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:47 PM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

raven, you have to get their original CDs.

The greatest hits compilations and past masters and whatever else compilations they decide to have are fine and all, but The Beatle's music is best listened to in the original context--except The White Album, that album is so disjointed, it really doesn't have a theme.

But hearing a song from Abbey Road out of context...just seems weird.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:56 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

i respect the influence they had on music, but i dont like their music smile

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:03 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
raven, you have to get their original CDs.

The greatest hits compilations and past masters and whatever else compilations they decide to have are fine and all, but The Beatle's music is best listened to in the original context--except The White Album, that album is so disjointed, it really doesn't have a theme.

But hearing a song from Abbey Road out of context...just seems weird.

kk, thanx I will look for one of the original cds.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 07:47 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

whats your least favorite beatles song?....I really dont know if I have one

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 10:38 PM
steely balls

my favorite song is the taxman

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 10:44 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

My mum got into trouble by saying she liked to look at the Beatles, but listen to the Stones... oh, and just to make you jealous.... 45rpm, black vinyl, "love me Do..." performed by lennon, McCartney, Harrison and best... The Quarrymen.... and I have it in my collection....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:03 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote