KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Beyonce...Blech

Beyonce...Blech
Started by: A BaD PanCaKe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mouth
child of the sixties

I bloody can't stand her!! i really dont know what it is, she just annoys the hell outta me!! She trys too hard to be hardcore just acause her bf [ugly retard] is jay-z.. but really, she's just another b.spears.. she's --pretty--, i'll give her that, but don't forget that she's covered with 200 pounds of makeup done professionally and her hair is fake.. and also all the pictures of her are tottaly re-touched to make her look flawless..

QUEEN OF ROADTRIPS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:03 AM
mouth is currently offline Click here to Send mouth a Private Message Find more posts by mouth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

She looks gorgeous and she has a nice voice; but she's not doing anything original or innovative.

She doesn't write her own beats or lyrics.

I dont know why everyone is getting so hard up over her; she's totally overrated!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:41 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

AND SHE GIVES US GIRLS A BAD NAME!!!!!! mad IDIOTIC WOMAN!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:45 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

shes definetly not a whore. u want whore go alk to brit n christina, shes beautiful and can singa nd dance and she uses her talent. dont hold ti against her

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:51 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Christina can also sing... TBH I like her better than Beyonce. The whole "Christina turned into a ****" thing was brought up in another thread in here, and Alpha Centauri raised what is a very important point. She released ONE video in which she acted like a ****, and now everybody is calling her that. Granted, the video and the song sucked, but you can't call a person that based on one thing they've done. Now Britney... She really is a whore. no expression

And Amy Lee has less talent than Beyonce smile

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:05 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Amy Lee is annoying as hell

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:50 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yes she is

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 05:00 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

I admit, I dont really like Amy Lee, But I respect her for being different. She is not falling into the trap of becoming stick thin and she's sticking to her own music and all that. I dont listen to her and I couldn't care less about what she does, at least she's not being like everyone else in that business.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 06:59 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

amy might be annoying to u guys...
but i am a fan...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 07:27 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by A BaD PanCaKe
I admit, I dont really like Amy Lee, But I respect her for being different. She is not falling into the trap of becoming stick thin and she's sticking to her own music and all that. I dont listen to her and I couldn't care less about what she does, at least she's not being like everyone else in that business.

She's not doing anything new though... Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil, and the lead singer from Nightwish are both much better, both voice-wise and lyrics-wise. Hell, even the lady from Kittie is better. At least she can scream and growl.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 01:27 AM
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

lol

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:40 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

m!$hA's gonna get pissed when she see's this

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 02:44 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

atleast amy lee is not vulger

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 04:30 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

i know, she's not. I respect her for not being like everybody else, but I'm not a fan of her music. I don't mind her...i just wouldn't choose to listen to her because she's so damn depressing. I'm a happy person! i don't need songs that talk about suicide and dying and not belonging and all that crap.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:04 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Your either insane or entitled to your own opinion. I think she's great, and slammin booty to, and curvey as hell to.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 08:46 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dsengles41

Angry Can't stand Beyonce!

Let me just tell you how much I can't stand her and how sick of her I am...she is the most over-exposed star out there right now I think and I just don't get it...why do people like her so much? She dresses and acts like a total hoochie-mama and that's ok but other performers do less suggestive dancing and they are totally criticized! I just want to understand why they put her up on such a pedastal! She is not even that talented...not only that, her Pepsi commercial is so freaking disgusting--all that wiggling and grinding and "boob-bouncing" as I call it--and she is sooooo conceited...looking at all of her "selves" in the mirror...I just can't stand her, sorry!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 10:23 PM
dsengles41 is currently offline Click here to Send dsengles41 a Private Message Find more posts by dsengles41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote