KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Emma Wats0n

Emma Wats0n
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

EMMA IS AN UGLY GIT!!!!HAVE U SEEN HER TEETH?!SHE DOESN'T BRUSH THEM!!!AND THEN SHE PUTS RED LIPSTICK.GET THE PICTURE?! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 07:39 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

O-K

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 09:25 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
in flames
murder brought aveng

shes so cute..when grows up she will be a fine woman shifty

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 10:24 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

quote:
Originally posted by in flames
shes so cute..when grows up she will be a fine woman shifty

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Punkyhermy, honest to God. I'm positive your teeth aren't much better. You know her personally to know that she doesn't brush her teeth? And it's not like her teeth make her ugly, she could always get them whitened. Unfortunately, a visit to the dentist can't make everyone pretty *cough* hermy *cough*.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 12:58 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

well you see i havent met her but the image she gives to her fans is like treating them like like never mind
i hate her not cuz she is not pretty but famouse for noo good heracting suck.
and i bet she dosent have fans like dan ha.
Dan is soo koyal to his fans and his website owners he answered 100 questions for his fan you can read them ant www.danradcliffe.com
i bet no one for emma goes on set and takes interviews, i mean atleast not her fans.
and if im not aloud to write here than what is this for if you like her dont write okay ayzane
and about my teeth i have got better teeth than her that why im insulting her!
and even if she goes to the dentist she will stil be EMMA!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 03:00 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

how old is this grl?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 10:35 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss Unknown

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 10:45 PM
Miss Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send Miss Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malfoyluva9
More Potter, More!

Emma Watson?? are you kidding? have you guys not heard her voice?? have you not seen what she wears??? My friends and I make fun of her ALL the time, because she is so anoying!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 08:03 PM
malfoyluva9 is currently offline Click here to Send malfoyluva9 a Private Message Find more posts by malfoyluva9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

This is my opinion.She is sooooooooooooooo annoying and I hate her.Once I watched an interview with her and she just got on my nerves.

She can't even act.Why doesn't she take acting lessons instead of dancing lessons?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:12 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Um excuse, but if you ppl say she can't act, I'd like to see you guys try. Go on!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:22 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

ok.At least i'm trying to improve myself in acting all the time.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:41 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I see. Will we see you in any upcoming movies?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:48 PM
Elondra
Punk Princess

I don't wanna be in the glamorous acting business.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:01 PM
Elondra
Punk Princess

If Emma's really talented,how come she's not in different movies?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:04 PM
Kes
Philie

Kid actors can only work for a few hrs (according to IMDB she's only 13, that cant be right messed)). And the Harry Potter movies (which were her 1st) keep her pretty busy mate.

But here is what she has done outside movies: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in Oxfordshire, England on April 15, 1990. At school, she took the lead role in several plays, including ‘Arthur: The Young Years’ and ‘The Happy Prince’. Along with plays, Emma participated in many other school productions, including the Daisy Pratt Poetry Competition, in which she won first place for her year at age seven. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001), is Emma's debut into the world of professional acting. Competing against many other girls for the role of Hermione Granger, she didn't expect to get the part.
Movies:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) (pre-production) .... Hermione Granger
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) (post-production) .... Hermione Granger
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) .... Hermione Granger
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) .... Hermione Granger

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Kes r u an Emma fan too?

Just curious.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:01 PM
Kes
Philie

No, not really.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss Unknown

I found a nice picture of her here

Attachment: em 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 340 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:15 PM
Miss Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send Miss Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I dont think she's ugly and she's quite young.
In the 2st HP she did break the sentences in the wrong place but she was better in the 2nd, lets see how she does in the 3rd. Also the character she plays is quite snobbish so that could influence ppls opinions on her (havent seen any interviews). Plus she's a Brit, they all tend to be a bit snob lol no offense.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:22 PM
Elondra
Punk Princess

I'm British toolaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:23 PM