KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Emma Wats0n

Emma Wats0n
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
.Dance_Inside.

shes ok

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 01:56 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Love Emma Watson

I love her! I just find her so pretty. Not super talented, I'll admit; many others could do a better job than her as Hermione. But holy, the girl is gorgeous!

Attachment: bw.jpg
This has been downloaded 267 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:44 PM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Attachment: press red.jpg
This has been downloaded 269 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:46 PM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

again...

Attachment: countingdown.jpg
This has been downloaded 265 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:48 PM
azyne

And she wears barely any makeup!

Attachment: moviemagicspring2004pg19.jpg
This has been downloaded 272 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:48 PM
azyne

You don't get that very often with celebs....

If you want more pics and info, join my MSN Groups. PM me.

Attachment: ewc scooby2.jpg
This has been downloaded 257 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:49 PM
azyne

What are you people's opinion on her?

Attachment: em poa.jpg
This has been downloaded 255 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 11:50 PM
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

shes alrite.. i guess.. but wat other films is she in other than Harry potter?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:15 AM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i hate EMMA
SHE IS A PATHETIC LITTLE BRATTY GIRL.
SHE THINKS BEING HERMIONE IS WEARING THE COSTUME AND OPENING THE MOUTH AND RAISING HER EYEBROWS IS WAT MAKES HER HERMIONE IN HER THOUGHTS,
BUT I SERIOUSLY THINK SHE IS TRYING TO GROW UP TOOOO FAST,
WEARING THOES SKIN SHOWING CLOTHES, PUTTING ON WAY TO MUCH MAKEUP AND BEING RUDE TO THE HOSTS.
THE WORST PART IS SHE IS FAMOUSE CUZ OF HERM AND YET SHE HATES HER. IN EVERY INTERVIEW SHE GIVES ANSWERS AS IF SHE TOTALLY HATES HERM.
AND IN SOME INTERVIEWS SHE PLAYS WITH HER DOLL SAYING SHE DIDNT DO HER VOICE.
SHE TRIES TO BUTT IN WHEN DAN OR RUPERT ARE TALKING.
POOR YOU GUYS I MEAN YOU ARE HER FANS BUT TO HER YOU ARE FREAKS!!!!!!!
SHE SAYS THAT HERSELF.
"I DO HOPE I GOT A BETTER FASHION SENSE THEN HERMIONE" OH GOD YOU SUCK AT FASHION.
sick SHE REALLY MAKES ME SICK.
I HAVE HEARD SHE MAKES FUN OF DANS PIMPLES.
AND SHE CHANGES HER ANSWERS ABOUT HER FAV HP BOOK WITH THE MOVIES ,WHILE MAKING COS SHE SAYS"MY FAV BOOK IS HP2"
NOW WHILE MAKING HP 3"MY FAV BOOK IS HP 3"
OHH GIRL MAKE UP UR MIND!
I THINK SHE WAS MUCH BETTER IN MOVIE ONE.
I WONDER WHO TAUGHT HER HOW TO WEAR CLOTHES, COZ SHE SURE DOESNT DRESS UP LIKE NORMAL TEEN ACTRESSES LIKE CHRISTY CALSON ROMANO OR EVEN DUFF SHOWS LESS SKIN COMPARED TO MIZZ WATZON.
I DONT THINK SHE IS CUTE AT ALL.
I COULD HAVE BARED ALL THESE STUPID STUFF IF SHE WAS A GOOD ACTRESS AND STILL BRATTY, BUT NOOOOOO SHE IS BRATTY AND RUINS HERMI. BUT SHE DOZENT NO HOW TO ACT AND STILL IS BRATTY,
HOPE THAT GIRL GETS HER SENSES BACK WHILE THE THIRD MOVIE AND DOESNT RUIN IT FOR US, LETS HOPE SHE AL RAEDY DID THEN I MIGHT FORGET THE WAY SHE RUINED THE 2ND MOVIE,
BY THE WAY SHE DID PRETTY GOOD IN THE FIRST MOVIE.
OH WELL THATS ALL FOR TODAY,
SEE YA IN THE NEXT EMMA HATERS FORUMS.
PS:"I COULDNT READ THE 5TH HP BOOK CUZ IT LOOKS SO BIG AND HEAVY" AND"ITS SOO BORING IN THE BEGINING" SAYS EMMA
LOOK AT HER GUTS INSULTING THE BOOKS SHE IS WORKING FOR!!!!!!!!!! mad sad

Last edited by Punkyhermy on Mar 8th, 2004 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 03:39 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

look at christy at the red carpe soo normal

Attachment: 1romano.jpg
This has been downloaded 295 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 03:51 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

wait wat happento that image .
well look at this one

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 03:52 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

look this is cristy!

Attachment: 1romano.jpg
This has been downloaded 278 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 03:53 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

wait aminute some thing is wrong the image isnt coming properly but it will give you the clue and llok at emma now

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 03:54 AM
steely balls

emma watson is hot

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 04:02 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

punkyhermy

ur kinda harsh on her.. like god wat did she ever do 2 u ?? huh huh? and skin showing clothes wat r u talking about?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 12:28 AM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

the fact that she plays herm,
did you see how she ruined herm!!!!!!!!!
and i think i gave enough info already.
i think Alexa Vega could have done a better job.(i dont like her very much either)

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 11:47 PM
ORLI B isjus4ME

u are ALL pathetic!
eek!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 12:47 AM
ORLI B isjus4ME is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI B isjus4ME a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI B isjus4ME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Punkyhermy...I have 3 words for you: get a life.

You write an entire page (you can barely view it without scrolling up or down) on how you hate her, and the whooole time it sounds like you're madly jealous of her. Seriously. Alright, I hate the fact that she hasn't read all the HP books, and I realise that she can't act well...at all. But too much makeup!?! Did you see the pics I posted, especially the second one?! She's wearing no makeup whatsoever!!!

And of course she's dressed up, she's at the PREMIER of her own MOVIE. I mean...duh, I'd be in some $100000000 gown, at my own premier.

EDIT
She actually doesn't like that she's all famous, which is pretty modest in my opinion. She seems nice. You haven't met her, what do you know?

Last edited by Kes on Mar 10th, 2004 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:10 AM
nightcrawer89
movie man

i think she is cool

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 04:31 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Azyne watch it with the name calling.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:47 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote