KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Emma Wats0n

Emma Wats0n
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
the fact that she plays herm,
did you see how she ruined herm!!!!!!!!!
and i think i gave enough info already.
i think Alexa Vega could have done a better job.(i dont like her very much either)
Emma does seem like a snob but she is british so.Personally I think she is good as Herm, specially in the 2nd movie. In the 1st she broke the sentences in the wrong place.
Alexas Vega, beside being an American (at least pick a brit), is going to turn 16. Emma is going to turn 13! According to imdb.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Aw, man, what did I say this time?

And actually, she's about to turn 14 this April.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 11:36 PM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Cant remember but I do remember it is not the 1st time I warn you so do not bash again.
Either imdb is wrong or I did my math wrong. Or you're wrong stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:15 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Right, usually I'm bashed for name-calling, which I think is unfair compared to the other things people say around here...

And IMDB is probably wrong. I'm a huge Emma fan. She was born on April 15th, 1990, hence she's 13-going on-14, assuming that I've done my math correctly about 10 times.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 12:03 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

You were not bashed you were warned. And bashing celebs, movies,etc is allowed. Members is not!
imbd is right. I was wrong.It was a blooper.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:40 PM
Elondra
Punk Princess

I think Emma Watson fits the Hermione description but the problem is she can't act.She seems like the only person who doesn't know what she's doing in the films.I mean all the people can act even Dan Radcliffe.

But Emma should take acting lessonssmile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 06:11 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Lol Elondra, you're probably right. But I do think she's getting tons better, from what I can see from the PoA trailers and pics. And I dunno..if you ask me, she should be taking un-acting lessons because she overacts EVERYTHING! She'll fit right in, along with Hilary Duff. They both overact too much!

PS. I just realised how pretty Liv Tyler is from your pics, Elondra. Well, Liv Tyler AS Arwen. In Jersey Girl she's pretty, but here she looks so mystical and stuff...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 02:51 AM
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by azyne
PS. I just realised how pretty Liv Tyler is from your pics, Elondra. Well, Liv Tyler AS Arwen. In Jersey Girl she's pretty, but here she looks so mystical and stuff...

I haven't seen her in Jersey Girl.But I think Liv Tyler is always prettysmile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 12:53 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

In Jersey Girl, she does look pretty, but she looks normal...human. In LOTR, she's really mysterious as sweet.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:13 PM
caballera

i like Emma Watson as Hermione, even tho she DOES overact, but Hermione's supposed to be a bit pompous...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 12:51 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

quote:
Originally posted by caballera
i like Emma Watson as Hermione, even tho she DOES overact, but Hermione's supposed to be a bit pompous...

That's true. But I guess you can't blame her, she's only been in 2 school plays and whatnot...although she does look like she's getting quite better in PoA, as from what I've seen in the trailers.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:01 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

wait, wait, wait!
I never get it!
i write a small paragragh on mizz watson saying"hate her, doesnt know how to act" you guys say give reasons why u hate her.
and now when i do.... u guys complain that "it's like a whole page"
and i don't get it when u guys say"u r just jealous of her"
y can't a person not like a celeb about her own age(without jealousy)
who would be jealous of her!
i would be jealous if she was a fine talented beautiful,charming actress...
but she isn't any of that.
i would be jelous of someone like"Christ Carlson Romano"even though she is so much older than me, but i'm not coz she deserves wat she got(she is really talented)
and isn't a bratt!!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:01 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by azyne
That's true. But I guess you can't blame her, she's only been in 2 school plays and whatnot...although she does look like she's getting quite better in PoA, as from what I've seen in the trailers.

you r right, it looks like she is improving!
lets see......
hope she doesn't ruin it like hp2 (not hp1)
Dan has improved alot so has rupert!
i donno bout emma.....
oh ya i just love the latest ailer...i think its the best poa cos ss trailer.....
NOTE to emmastick out tonguelz dot ruin it for me.
hey i mut admit she was better in movie one than movie two.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:06 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Nice, huh?

Attachment: scooby_32.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:37 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

aghhhhhhhhhhhh hate her out fit!
her brattiness has sooo increased (wat happened to her fake smile!)
hate her

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:39 PM
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

i dont mind her

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:45 PM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss Unknown

here's the full picture:

Attachment: em.jpg
This has been downloaded 191 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 03:14 PM
Miss Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send Miss Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

her shirt is see through (getting worse day by day!)
i hate her

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 11:42 PM
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

so what if her shirt is see through?
its not that bad...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 12:09 AM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malfoyluva9
More Potter, More!

i used to hate her, but i'm getting over that

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 02:02 AM
malfoyluva9 is currently offline Click here to Send malfoyluva9 a Private Message Find more posts by malfoyluva9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote