KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Emma Wats0n

Emma Wats0n
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

really?
owww man (more emma fans r comin)
oh well suit you'r selves!
i am just givin my opinion!
i hate her!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:18 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

ya i hate her

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 03:19 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Where are the anti emma ppl?!

somebody...anybody...if u hate emma your alwayas welcome here...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:42 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

you can say anything here!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 08:43 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i hate emma for no specific reason...i just hate her.

oh and i need an excuse to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNKY!!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:14 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

thank u so much!!!!!!!!!u brightened my day!!!!!!!!! big grin stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:57 PM
malfoyluva9
More Potter, More!

i'm not an "emma watson fan".

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:28 AM
malfoyluva9 is currently offline Click here to Send malfoyluva9 a Private Message Find more posts by malfoyluva9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

really thats great!
got me worried!
hehe

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:40 AM
azyne

Well her shirt IS sheer, but definitely not see-thru. If it were see-thru, you'd be seeing everything, which quite obviously you're not. She probably wore a tank top.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:50 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MGF

Happy to see another anti-Emma Watson website community! What I dislike most about Watson are her horrible dressing style and snobbish posh accent. You're great punkyhermy!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:24 PM
MGF is currently offline Find more posts by MGF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

hmm shes indifferent to me.....but omg I luv her chanel earrings!!!! in that pic with the mystery machine....I luv those earrings I want some exactly like those!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:33 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyman

EDIT

Last edited by Kes on Apr 22nd, 2004 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:11 PM
monkeyman is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyman a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

monkeyman bashing is not aloud!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:52 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Emma SERIOUSLY MAKES ME SICK TO THE STOMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE IS REAL UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!MY MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER IS BEING PLAYED BY THE PERSON WHOM I WANNA ATHROUGH OUT OF A WINDOW!!!!!
who saw the part in the POA trailer where she pompously, in such an embarrassingly fake manner she says, "that felt good!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I WANNA RIP MY HAIR OUT!!!!!!
And that stupid poster with her hair hair flying all over the place!
puh-lease!!!!!!
GET A LIFE MS. WATSON!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 09:36 PM
Emma_2008

How would you guys know anything about acting did you ever star in a movie? What do you know about beauty? She is very beautiful and will be even more so when she gets older.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 09:46 PM
Emma_2008 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma_2008 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma_2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I don't care.All I care about is my businnes like the fact that I simply will have to endure the torture of seeing her on screen while trying to watch my favorite movies...WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KICK HER OUT?!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 09:52 PM
weegie
Dreamer

I don't think you can say that you hate, cos you don't no her.
From the interviews iv seen, her personality is really nice and shes like hermione in real life. I think shes perfect for hermione. And she acts just like any other actress.
And if you think about it shes too pretty to be hermione cus shes sposed to have horibble teeth and really bushy hair!
I thinks shes safe.
I've read that someone said shes one of the best actor/actress in the 3rd movie and has really improved.
I think that you are pretty jelous.

Attachment: 17986.jpg
This has been downloaded 151 time(s).

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 12:45 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

okay, I really don't understand the concept of "u can't can't hate her coz u don't know her."First off,I do know her to an extend from which I can make assumptions about her.I know about her whatever she chooses to reveal.Sure I don't know her in the sense that I have no clue what her family is like, or what kind of a house she lives in and I do not go to her school either.I base my judgements on her based on the fact that her appearnce to the puiblic eye asks for it.She wants to make statements to us and she does.Now this is my problem how I interpret them.Us normal people do know the celebrites.Because they want us to know them!So I know Emma in that sense and thus HATE her.
And no, I am not jealous, in case u haven't noticed jealousy is not the only motivational force in the world that leads towards hatered...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 02:35 PM
MGF

You're so funny, punkyhermy, I love the way you talk 'bout Emma Watson! Did anyone download and see the ABC Preview of Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone Network Premiere? Wasn't Emma acting so disgustingly confident and happy in it? While Daniel and Rupert looked serious and talked calmly, she instead smiled and spoke happily, like she knew something they didn't or we didn't. I wonder what she has in store for us in that Network Premiere in a couple of weeks. She'll probably be all excessively confident and sweet, ha!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 09:49 PM
MGF is currently offline Find more posts by MGF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

quote:
Originally posted by MGF
You're so funny, punkyhermy, I love the way you talk 'bout Emma Watson! Did anyone download and see the ABC Preview of Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone Network Premiere? Wasn't Emma acting so disgustingly confident and happy in it? While Daniel and Rupert looked serious and talked calmly, she instead smiled and spoke happily, like she knew something they didn't or we didn't. I wonder what she has in store for us in that Network Premiere in a couple of weeks. She'll probably be all excessively confident and sweet, ha!

Wow. Unbelievable. You're MAD because she was HAPPY?!? What the hell kind of sense does that make!? So you like punkyhermy simply because she's sarcastic and sadistic, rude, ignorant, seething with anger and jealousy...must I go on?

Ok, I'll cut the jealousy part because I hate Hilary Duff and I'm very un-jealous of her. Or wait, I think I'm jealous of her fame. Oh ok, I understand now. Punky, you're jealous of Emma, too. Not of her personality, but because she got the role you want so badly, and probably of her stardom as well.

The thing I don't get is your reasons for hating her suck. If you'd said that she can't act and left it at that, then I'd understand cuz I feel the same way about Hilary. But you hate her cuz of her accent? That's not cool.

Attachment: ym mag.jpg
This has been downloaded 154 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:03 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote