KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Stupidest Books You've ever read.

Stupidest Books You've ever read.
Started by: BingaBonga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ruby
Restricted

Account Restricted

the wormholers

its got some really complicated but terrible plot.

heres an example:

one minute the girl is a girl and then she is traped in this place where she is a dolphin and this... and then her friend comes and she..and the the

still i was pretty young when i read it

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:47 AM
ruby is currently offline Click here to Send ruby a Private Message Find more posts by ruby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by ruby
one minute the girl is a girl and then she is traped in this place where she is a dolphin and this... and then her friend comes and she..and the the

what the...? huh What the f**k?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:09 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Omg the worst book I ever read was I am sorry if I offend anyone ....but it is Yellow raft in blue water i had to read that in the 5th grade and it was just sooooooooo boring !!!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:15 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Speaking of 5th grade... Johnny Skedaddle, it was awful. It took place in the U.S. Revolutionary War. It's awful, to make it worse, it was around 400 pages long...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:42 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
I read an awful set of three books recently called "Lord Of The Rings". Whew what a stinker! If that ever catches on I'll eat my hat!

What's that? What did you say? MOVIES?! THREE OF THEM?!

{Eats hat}

i hope u're joking. that's one of the modern classics, one of the best book i've ever read. did you even get to finish it or not?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:27 PM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

seeing how he has posted in the lotr's section...I am sure he is j/k smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:33 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
Speaking of 5th grade... Johnny Skedaddle, it was awful. It took place in the U.S. Revolutionary War. It's awful, to make it worse, it was around 400 pages long...
I have a very high tolerance of boring books. big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 11:58 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
Wow, of all things? That's it. We now have it in fact. Schools try to be boring. What grade are you in?

if i went ta skewl id be in 9th grade confused

another stupid book:mr popper's perguins. i read it in mustve been bout third grade, some guy gits peguins delivered to his house and make sthem preform all dat....not my idea of good reading. FIGHT THE POWER!! SAVE THE PEGUINS!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 03:30 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Are you kidding? I thought it was great!

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:51 AM
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

nah not kidding but he made da peguin live in da fridge

i figured it out. dat was last book i read dat wasn't a text book or reference book

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:30 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

One of the stupidest books I've ever read is Ski Weekend by R. L. Stine Man that was like his worst book. Hey how did that hat taste???

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:56 AM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

what hat? huh

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:43 AM
-Lady-Lioness-

That dude said if lord of the rings ever caught on he'd eat his hat. Well I was just wondering what it taste like.

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:23 PM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I hope it tasted bad stick out tongue

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:00 AM
Writer86

These are the top three bad books I've read:

The Red Badge of Courage
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Great Expectations

Had to read them all for school.
Red Badge is awful because not only is it extremely difficult to translate the slang, but it seems like the author could have told the entire story in about 20 pages.
IKWYDLS is insulting to any half-wit because its so easy to figure out and the characters are all cardboard cut-outs.
Great Expectations is pointless. Who cares about the misadventures of a poor English boy named Pip?

I'll have to read The Scarlet Letter later this year. Wish me luck.

Last edited by Writer86 on Jan 5th, 2004 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:52 PM
Writer86 is currently offline Click here to Send Writer86 a Private Message Find more posts by Writer86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Julie of the Wolves was also stupid, or it least to me. I hate it when our class has to read a book then we have to do all this work about it...
The Sign of the Beaver is also pretty bad.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:59 PM