KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Started by: russ_mathers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

Cool Buffy the Vampire Slayer

i absolutely love BVS. im watching it on bbc2 series, who else does? and wat dya think they'll do about the First?

Otherwise tell me your views on the series......... wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:33 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hee. I don't have satelite so I get my thrice-weekly fix on BBC2 as well. Mmm... *drools over Andrew and Spike*... aaaaanyway. Hopefully Buffy herself will die and never come back, Spike and Andrew will become a couple, Faith will be the leader even though she apparently doesn't want to and we all go home happy. And Giles gets run over by Xander just for the sake of it. Neehee.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:00 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I too am a massive fan of BtVS, have been since it's original UK terrestrial viewing, the latter seasons were a bit too dark for my liking but never the less some of the best tv i have seen in recent years, glad to see Faith return for the final season.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:59 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I agree with Wicker man : the latter seasons were a tad too dark. I liked the lightness of the first seasons.
Now it's finished here...I keep a good memory of this series...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:10 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I used to really like it but i didnt like the last couple of seasons

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 10:38 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i used to love watching buffy. my favorite epiz were the ones with angel and her. i wanted to see the epi called "something blue", but it never shows on fx nor on dvd/tape.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:01 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie
i got a wet tounge!slurp!

hm spike *drools over james masters* his band rock saw them few months ago when they were over in england they rock!

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:03 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by sk8rpunkbarbie
hm spike *drools over james masters* his band rock saw them few months ago when they were over in england they rock!

James's band are known as 'Ghost of the Robot'.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:05 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hm. I might go on KaZaA and see if I can have a listen.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:26 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Hm. I might go on KaZaA and see if I can have a listen.

They (or should i say James) did an acoustic cover of Nirvana's 'Come as you are' and being a die hard Nirvana fan even i have to admit James pulled it of excellently (he hauntingly sounds like Kurt).

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:29 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I downloaded 'Angel' from KaZaA, there was a choice of 3 tracks when I searched for 'Ghost of the Robot'. It's listenable at worst; the kind of thing they'd have playing in the background at the Bronze or dare I say it The Talon in Smallville.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 08:38 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
James's band are known as 'Ghost of the Robot'.

thanks cudnt remeber but got sneaked in coz for some daft reason u had to be 18+ to get in they totally rock!

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:28 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

i didnt know james was in a band... oh well
he's ok i suppose, but did u see him wen he had brown hair, when Spike was known as William. I'm glad Faith is back, but I can't believe that they kicked out Buffy.
And apparently this week is the last 3 episodes sad and maybe Spike and Buffy are gonna get 2gether again.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 06:25 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i used to love watching buffy. my favorite epiz were the ones with angel and her. i wanted to see the epi called "something blue", but it never shows on fx nor on dvd/tape.

Yeah, that was a good episode, really funny.

I used to watch Buffy, but since it's stopped, I just watch Angel now.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:22 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

She really does kick ass.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:41 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think series five is the worst series of buffy

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:56 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

james is totally hot and for a 40 odd year old fit!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:01 PM
Syren
dreaming

james marster is not 40, for christ sake, he's 34!!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:07 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

*Marsters* soz

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:08 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

is he someone else on another forum said he was 40 odd sorry syren just repeating what they said !hmmmm 34 i can live with that evil face

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:45 PM