KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Started by: russ_mathers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Buffy and Spike were all snuggly in tonight's ep... did Buff go and get the power from the box or what? I was very Matrixy wink

DIE BUFFY DIE!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:55 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
astrid133

Is there people in here that haven't seen the ending, just dont want to spoil it for any one??? big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:29 PM
astrid133 is currently offline Click here to Send astrid133 a Private Message Find more posts by astrid133 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie
i got a wet tounge!slurp!

yes buffy shud die but spike shudnt spike shud come and live with me in my warm dark cosy wardobe!

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:09 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i think willow does that spll that makes things solid (see after life season 6) and stab the first

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 05:02 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

2 more episodes left sad

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 05:04 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 06:58 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

GYAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Treacherous cheating vile insipid whore, Buffy!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 08:09 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

buffy i shud be the slayer on the vamps side to kill the slayer it hink that is fair! ha went to see her waxwork at madame tussauds and posed behind her like i was killin her with a stake very funny but foto never turned outn sad

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 08:19 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

at the end of tonights episode (bbc2 england 17.12.03) how come there were 2 first evils, 1 as spike the other as buffy?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:12 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie

???? what What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 12:19 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

i know

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 04:57 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

1 hour and 45 minutes until the LAST EVER EPISODE airs

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 04:58 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

WHAT A ****IN ENDING BRILLIANT!!!!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:33 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

HOLY SHIT.

Farewell and much love to Captain Peroxide. Now I'm gonna go cry s'more... :waa:

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's back in Angel, Ikobe.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Eh? How does that work? Anyhow, I can't get C5 stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Then get Sky!

I'd best spoil this one.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spike is back as a Vampiric Ghost in Angel, making a good double-act with Angel who still cannot stand him

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Oooh. Well, apparently we might be getting Freeview, that picks up C5, right?

Yay. We still get OMFG SASSAH SPIKE ACTION so I'm happy smile

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes it does.

And... umm... oooookaaaayyy...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:57 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie

What the f**k? *goes back to sleep*

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:00 PM