KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Started by: russ_mathers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sk8rpunkbarbie
i got a wet tounge!slurp!

well watch it at midnight when the re runs with none edited stuff r on he he me does !smile

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:30 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

lol so do I of course!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:40 PM
bunnies = omens is currently offline Click here to Send bunnies = omens a Private Message Find more posts by bunnies = omens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plym

Buffy rules wink

Angel's better though... *Runs off to find the Angel thread*

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 07:46 PM
Plym is currently offline Click here to Send Plym a Private Message Find more posts by Plym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

he he me drusilla not the other person

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 01:48 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

sex scenes, buffy shows sexy scenes?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:06 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plym

Er... yes
When Buffy lost her virginity to Angel in Season 2 and he became Angelus...
When Angel was dying at the end of Season 3 and needed to feed off Buffy to survive... (Very erotic)
When Spike and Buffy have sex for the first time in Smashed/Wrecked...
The Season 7 episode 'Touched' is all about sex as the ultimate apocalypse approches and everyone shags like rabbits...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:16 PM
Plym is currently offline Click here to Send Plym a Private Message Find more posts by Plym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

he he nd dont forgett when spike gets that guy to build him a buffy bot he he that was tres tres (very very) funny

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:50 PM
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
sex scenes, buffy shows sexy scenes?

Most people complained cause Season 6 showed to many sex scenes, even lesbian sex but thats mainly in S7

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 12:15 AM
bunnies = omens is currently offline Click here to Send bunnies = omens a Private Message Find more posts by bunnies = omens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

yeh but buffy and spike yuk shes tainted him for the rest of us!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:10 PM
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

Buffy and Spike rule!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:32 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

And Buffy and the college guy (can't remember name) in Season 4.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 09:26 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

well spike is mine u see coz i said so !so there stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 12:34 PM
snlovergirl

i loved the buffy musical episode. i was a little skeptical at first but i think it turned out really well. and FYI, from earlier posts, James Marsters is 41 not 34

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 10:01 PM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie

thank you i kept saying spike was about 40 and every one was like no hes 28 i was like nu uh no way hes that old! and yeh i liked the muscical thing but did everyone have to do jazz hands?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:33 AM
White Lady
Restricted

Account Restricted

buffy pics

i need help...i want to do a pic of buffy with her head stone but i cant find it..can any one help

love Everyone in the lotr forum love

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:10 PM
White Lady is currently offline Click here to Send White Lady a Private Message Find more posts by White Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

This one?

Attachment: tod.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:28 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

The college guy was Riley...I thought he was good with Buffy but not as good as Angel or Spike

(watch an interview w/ Eliza Dushku on www.budweiser.com/1)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 07:05 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bunnies = omens
Loves Be-hatch

^ And also Parker who slept with her and never called her muhahaha

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 08:58 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by caballera
The college guy was Riley...

The college guy was Parker.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:27 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackCrawler
Dead;Kruegers last victim

I LOVE SPIKE AND JAMES W. MARSTERS! *ATTACKS JAMES AND KILLS HIM WITH KISSES*

"When i was alive i might have been a little naughty, but after they killed me i became something much much worse the stuff nightmares are made of.....being dead wasn't a problem but being forgotten now thats a b!tch"
-Robert Englund (both)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 02:10 AM
BlackCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send BlackCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by BlackCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote