KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Best Show on the WB

What's the best show on the WB?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Charmed 4 16.00%
7th Heaven 1 4.00%
Gilmore Girls 1 4.00%
One Tree Hill 0 0%
Smallville 4 16.00%
Angel 8 32.00%
Roswell (off-air) 0 0%
Birds of Prey (cancelled) 1 4.00%
Other/None 6 24.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Show on the WB
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

One Tree Hill is actually pretty good, I only started wacthing it a couple weeks ago

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:41 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i missed the first 2-5 episodes. my mom started watching it, then i did. funny, i started and been watching gilmore girls since it started, then my dad and mom got hooked around season 2.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:36 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I have no clue which episodes I missed or seen, but they were really good. It'll be fun to watch them in sequence sometime (maybe when it's on DVD)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 05:49 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*r4e*
I am not a nut.

isn't evrwood a wb show too? i like watching it, it is good... the first season episodes are still running in here, but i can't wait 4 the new eps. any of you watching it?

i also like gilmore girls, soo funny.

i used to watch 7th heaven too years ago, but i got bored with it... i used to watch it from the swedish tv, but haven't been watching it for years... i hated that lucybig grin

-hanna-

"If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can't speak English. "

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand! "

Homer Simpson, the man with the right attitude. My idol, my role model, my teacher.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:39 AM
*r4e* is currently offline Click here to Send *r4e* a Private Message Find more posts by *r4e* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Everwood is indeeed a WB show

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:49 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sadly, i've never seen roswell or birds of prey on dvd. =(

what sucks about the holidays is that there a bunch of tv show repeats. waste the season away.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 05:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, I hate that too, I get so confused

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 07:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

has shawn ashmore appeared on smallville this season? i heard news that he was going to appear on another episode that was supposed to appear around thanksgiving or so. i forgot to watch! did he or not?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 07:47 AM
Abbita

I heard that they were going to bring back loads of enemies in one of the episodes so that might be the one he appears in. It might just be a rumour though but i know i read it somewhere

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 07:59 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yeah i read somewhere that they're bringing back old villians.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 08:04 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

That's a good way to keep the show going, introduce us to the future mortal enemies big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:44 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what makes smallville so interesting is seeing what clark and lex's friendship goes through. it's nice twist.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:49 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Charmed and Angel

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:56 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

are there any shows that used to be on the wb that you wished would bring back?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:57 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

I don't have WB, so I just watch Charmed and Angel everyday on TNT (up to Connor's birth on Angel, and near the end of Season 2 on Charmed)

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:59 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i've only seen the first couple and most recent seasons of charmed. so i missed alot. i missed alot of the episodes that chris was in! *cries* lol drew fuller is so darn hot! *sigh*

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 04:02 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

I only started watching Charmed after seeing the episode where Andy died, and I have no idea who Chris is, or is he Paige boyfriend? Because I did see the episode where the Crone takes away their senses.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 04:13 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

whose andy? isn't he prue's old boyfriend??

chris, in the new season, is the charmed ones new white lighter, guardian angel. he was assigned since leo became an elder. i don't know the whole story.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 04:14 AM
Punker69

SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE
SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE
SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 08:37 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE
SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE
SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE
SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE SMALLVILLE

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 08:39 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote