KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Where art thou Ush?

Where art thou Ush?
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Worried Where art thou Ush?

Does anyone know what's up with Ush? he's never been gone so long without telling us first, I hope he's feeling wellsmile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 03:33 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Actually..he's gone to see a friend. He'll be back in a couple of days.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 07:01 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oooooo, I was starting to think he was camping out for Harry Potter ticketsrolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 07:27 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he did tell us that he was going away... I think...
and he wrote in the RPG-section that the game will stall for a few days; normally he will be back on sunday (that's today if you didn't know that)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 10:28 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ush is out running an errand for me, actually. When he survives, he'll be back soon.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 03:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

...With the Harry Potter tickets.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 04:03 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I hope he brought mine also! big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 05:43 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Has anyone here actually seen that movie yet???..I don't know if I have the energy to fight the crowds..LOL

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 07:03 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I herd it was very true to the book, but it wasn't very good.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 09:52 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

admit it! you saw it!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 09:55 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I'll admit to nothing. I would go see it though, it's one of those movies you kind of have to see.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 09:57 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

admit it! you will see it!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 09:59 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*puts hands on lightsabre* Still wanna fight?evil face

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 10:07 PM
yerssot

*ignites his double-edged-lightsabre, the same type Maul had*
*in Clint Eastwoods voice:*
Come on kid, make my day evil face

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 10:11 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*ToMacco and yerssot begin to fight. Crowds of spectators gather around them*

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 18th, 2001 10:19 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I skipped school on Friday to run some errands, so I was going to drop by the movies in the morining to check it out, buttttt, once I got up there, the parking lot was packed, I tooo didn't have the strength to see it. I'll probably catch a late night showing in the middle of the week, to avoid those school aged buggersroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 12:43 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

They're not going either, to avoid you!big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 03:33 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I've been asking the younger members of my family and my friends kids if they wanna go see it. Really I wanna see it but I can't go without a child can I, how sad would I look then? embarrasment

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 01:20 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll wait til it runs at one of our el cheapo theatres in about 2 months and slither in some thursday nite by myself.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 02:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hi guys.

Bloody Harry Potter tickets... stupid automated ticket service...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 09:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote