KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Why not an INDY board?

Why not an INDY board?
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Hooray for Raz!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 08:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

That's right! Happy Dance stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 09:16 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Bump!

Hey guys. Hmmm ... this is my first post to the KMC (and certainly to this section) in a while now (as I've been kinda busy with exams and stuff - you know how it is). Anyway - on to business.

Sorry for bumping such a "golden oldie", but I just remembered this idea again this morning, and was wondering if there had been any development on this front?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ahnold
I realise that the [Indy] forum idea might not happen for a while ... I just wanna make sure that it does some day happy

Well ... since we now know with definitive certainty that "Indiana Jones 4" WILL be coming out next year (it finally starts filming in the middle of next month big grin !), is the time not right *finally* for this board to be created? After all, Raz is quoted as saying (in this post: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...343#post2866343) waaay back in December of 2004 that, "[The] Indy board will be coming, since the movie is on its way soon". Well ... it's now closer than ever!

So Raz - what do you say, Meister man?

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post May 27th, 2007 10:45 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Raz is currently not available.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 10:48 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Oh no expression. Do you know when he'll be back?

Oh, and btw, the full link to Raz' post about the Indy forum (which I quoted from above) is: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...43#post2866343. Sorry for the dead link in my above post.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 11:52 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yeah, I haven't seen Raz in a while. What happened to him?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 27th, 2007 03:50 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

(it finally starts filming in the middle of next month big grin !), is the time not right *finally* for this board to be created?

They havent started filming yet? blink Geez, I thought they would have wrapped it up by now....

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Yeah, I haven't seen Raz in a while. What happened to him?

I banned him and took over his account

[edit] Forgot what I was actually going to say
Maybe replace the TMNT forum? The movie is out, and the forum still hasnt seen a lot of activity....and is still only 2 pages long. I admit I probably wont post in an Indy 4 forum yet cause I dont want to be spoiled, but it holds my interest more than TMNT...

Last edited by Hazardous on May 30th, 2007 at 09:55 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:50 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

As I'm sure is the case for a hell of a lot of people! Come on mods - if you're giving a whole forum to something like "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", then the Indiana Jones films certainly deserve one! And preferrably not just a 'Sub-Forum' too!

Apologies if I sound a bit forceful here, but this is probably the longest-in-development forum ever here at the KMC; we've been talking about an Indy board on here for a whopping 3 and a half years now, and have been promised one for 2 and a half!

Old Post May 30th, 2007 11:25 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hmm.. an Indy forum sounds very interesting.. that's where i could hang out and look for spoilers on Indy 4 and talk about other.. stuff. yeah.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 03:35 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Forum expansion has to be done by Raz, and as mentioned earlier, he is currently absent and not due to arrive anytime soon.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 04:14 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

We have to wait guys.

Hold on the puns like "Raiders of the Lost Forum" or "Forum of Doom" and such...stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2007 05:05 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

*desperately tries to conjure up a 'last crusade' pun*

*fails*

*leaves*

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 30th, 2007 05:51 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by Storm
Forum expansion has to be done by Raz, and as mentioned earlier, he is currently absent and not due to arrive anytime soon.

Hmmm ... a shame sad . Still, much like Indy IV itself, I am confident that the much-delayed Indiana Jones forum will happen someday; I'm just here to make sure it does with my helpful (annoying? stick out tongue ) reminders smile .

Old Post May 30th, 2007 10:23 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I personally think that the movie forums in the "More Movie Forums" subset are unnecessary and should be deleted

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 03:47 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Who said that the Indy board should necessarily be just a Sub-Forum stick out tongue ?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 11:18 PM
Hazardous

It will be, it will go under the Franchises forum as a sub.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 04:18 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Who said that the Indy board should necessarily be just a Sub-Forum stick out tongue ?
I'm not against an Indy forum, I'm just of the opinion that the current ones should be removed

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 07:35 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by Mišt
It will be, it will go under the Franchises forum as a sub.

I think you misunderstood me; what I meant was that I hope it doesn't go into the "More Movie Forums" category (that includes the Matrix and Terminator films) ...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 01:32 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I think you misunderstood me; what I meant was that I hope it doesn't go into the "More Movie Forums" category (that includes the Matrix and Terminator films) ...

Indy is nowhere near as popular as LOTR, HP, POTC, or JB on KMC.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 01:57 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by Barker
Indy is nowhere near as popular as LOTR, HP, POTC, or BJs on KMC.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2007 06:30 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote