KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 2 Teaser: watch now

Spiderman 2 Teaser: watch now
Started by: Súblímiñàl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Súblímiñàl

Warning Spiderman 2 Teaser: watch now

Last edited by Raz on Dec 15th, 2003 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:33 PM
Súblímiñàl is currently offline Click here to Send Súblímiñàl a Private Message Find more posts by Súblímiñàl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Sweet!

This looks great, but Tobey McGuire still looks like a d00fus.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 06:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Link fixed.

Just saw the trailer and it looks awesome.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:30 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bungee_toad

this mvoie looks so awsome, the first one was awsome and now with doc ock it looks amazing

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:55 PM
Bungee_toad is currently offline Click here to Send Bungee_toad a Private Message Find more posts by Bungee_toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Parker looks like a complete dork but Doc Ock looks like a total bad ass. I won't be rushing out to see it but i will eventually watch it.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 09:07 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well so far it looks better than the first one which was utter crap.My main complaint so far is Kirsten Dunst does not look hot looking like she did in the first film,she doesnt look attractive at all.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 11:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Yeah I noticed that too. What the Hell. Maybe she'll have another rain scene.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:47 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

holy jesus i've been waiting for these trailer for months! THis is such a great trailer, holy crap! This movie is gonna kick so much box office ass it's won't even be funny.

Best movie of 2004 will be this.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 01:53 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hey guys, I'm new from the Gamer Boards. I just wanted to say the trailer looks awesome. I joined for the sole purpose of meeting and talking to other Spider-Man fans like me. It looks like I hit the jackpot. So how's everyone doing so far. How about getting me cought up. Seeing how I'm new, and I'm interested in knowing whats going on.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:23 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Welcome to the almighty KMC forums Scythe!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:49 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sweet!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 02:29 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

*busts a gut laughing*

Oh god, that scene where Doc Ock is walking up with the tentacles and it keeps zooming on Peter's face, and that close up of Mary Jane's lips, and the look on Peter's face right before the car hits the window...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Maybe Sam Raimi has given up and just decided to make a cheesy comedy.

At least Doc Ock looks much less rediculous than the Goblin did.

Last edited by VengeanceGOD on Dec 17th, 2003 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:10 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah I agree.Doc Ock at least doesnt look near as rediculous as The Goblin did. Yeah that sure seems to be what Raimi has done alright is given up and decided to make a cheesy comedy.That close up of Mj's mouth,what the hell is up with that?? something else I just noticed about Mj is that she looks more like a blond than a red head like Mj is suppose to be. laughing

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:45 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

I finally got to see the trailer in good quality at Rotk zero hour. This one looks awesome. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to movie or the game more. The movie looks cool, but Spider-Man 2 the game sounds like it's going to be what every spidey fan has dreamed of, being Spider-Man.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:10 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

That's what EVERY Spider-man game has promised. The last one I really enjoyed was the one on N64.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:51 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

im a little torn on the doc ock thing the tenticles are cool as hell they did a great job and the taxi flip was hardcore, but everyone looks like they got the flu, mary jane is NOT hot anymore

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:02 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shorty2Forty

it was fu***** awesome

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:30 PM
Shorty2Forty is currently offline Click here to Send Shorty2Forty a Private Message Find more posts by Shorty2Forty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

got any screencaps/stills from the trailer?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

its damn sweet. i luvd the first one and i think nuthings gonna change. whats up with "kiss me" and "kiss u".....this dialogue really sucked. dr ock is 2 cool i really like the scene when he climbs the clock tower...and the entry of ock in the trailer is also cooollllll!!!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:54 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

The dialogue got a little weak in the first one too, but the script for this one should be pretty epic. The dude who wrote and won a Pulitzer for Wonderboys wrote the screenplay.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:08 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote