KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Before PotC: RPG

Before PotC: RPG
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Regina wondered how long it would take for Will to realize that he was missing his hammer, and how long it would take Norrington to know he was missing very important mail.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:17 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~When are you gonna hav them come?~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:19 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Now~
A knock came at the front door. Regina looked up and swallowed hard before racing to get it. She answered the door to find Norrington and Will both. She forced a smile. "Hello, how may I help you."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:22 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Elizabeth heard a knock at the door. She got up from her bed and went to the staircase, looking down towards the door, where she saw Will and the captain.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:24 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~I guess I'll play Will but not Norrington.~
Will smiled. "Good day, I was wondering if your sister was here. I hoped maybe she had seen my hammer lying around the shop and could tell me where it's at."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:29 AM

~ Okay~

Norrington looked revolted. He coughed into a hankrcheif. "I to, am missing something, that I wondered if Miss Swann had seen. Is she here?"

Elizabeth slowly floated down the stairs. "Were you wanting me?" she asked Will. "Yes," Norrington answered.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:35 AM
Tela

Will nodded. He watched as Regina backed out the door and ran up the stairs. "I think I've found them." he said smiling. "Didn't your sister carry a pack around today?"

Regina locked her bedroom door. "Must hide."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 12:00 PM

Elizabeth looked confused, then she understood, and she looked disappointed. She nodded and led the two fellows up to Regina's room. She pounded on the door "Reggie!!! You give these men whatever you took from them, you rotten scurvy dog!!" Then, remembering the captain was there, she laughed nervously and said "I mean, Regina these men would like a word with you."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 08:43 PM
Tela

Regina jumped outside her bedroom wondow. "Um...I'm leaving. RObert said I could eat at his. Bye, capatian and Mr. Turner. she yelled before slinging the back pack on and running.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:57 PM

"Oh, no you don't!!" Elizabeth yelled as she sped down the stairs and out of the house. When she caught up with Regina, she grabbed the back of her trousers and swung her to the ground. Pinning her down on the ground with her foot Elizabeth hissed "You ruined my dress! And your trying to ruin my life!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:09 PM
Tela

Regine squirmed under her sister's foot. "Here" she said sliding the pack out from underneath it. "Will's hammer." she explained.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:28 PM

"Hmm.... Thank you." Elizabeth picked up the bag and looked inside. The hammer was there and so were some letters. She let her sister up and walked back to the house. "Gentlemen." she said, handing them thier stuff. Then they left and Elizabeth went to change.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:56 PM
Tela

Regina smirked. Knowing the letters had gotten drenched and she let the ink run before drying them in the sun. She went up to her room. She slammed her door shut before muttering obscenities about her sisters.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:01 PM

"Bloody inconsiderate brat." Elizabeth grumbled as she pulled on a new dress.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:09 PM
Tela

Regina threw stuff around her room. Glass broke, papers strew, and she tore stuffed animals. Finally she couldn't stand it anymore. SHe headed down stairs stomping the whole way. Not caring about taking any type of coat, she opened the front door, walked out, and slammed it shut.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:12 PM

Elizabeth saw her sister out her bedroom window. She wasn't wearing a coat. "You lunkhead! Get a coat before you die!!" she screamed out the window.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:17 PM
Tela

Regina screamed back, "No, you incredibly impertent prat, It'll get in the way of my swimming." she dashed to the docks. Once there she slid her boots off and jumped into the cold water.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:19 PM

"You blasted, blooming, confounded, cursed, dratted, horrid, lousy little hellcat!!" Elizabeth screamed. She ran out of the house, grabbing two heavy coats, and hurried to the dock. "Get out of there this instant!! You'll die and it will be my fault and I won't stand for that!!" she continued as she yanked her sister from the freezing water.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:30 PM
Tela

Regina struggled making both her and Elizabeth fall in the ice cold water. Regina came up for air before diving under again. She headed to the other end. "Why do you always screw up my fun?" she yelled climbing out. "You wouldn't care if I died." she stated calmly.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:33 PM

Elizabeth didn't surface agian. The cold had shocked her into an unconcious state, and she was slowly sinking to the bottom.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:36 PM