KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » star signs

star signs
Started by: Lara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

is she a virgo?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:07 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nah, her birthday is in April.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

What's her sign?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:38 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh heck, Dim, you know more than I about all this! April 24th, what's that?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 21st, 2001 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:56 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Here's an Aries/Taurus cusp..hehehe..yep that sounds like our witch.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:59 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, I messed upo by one day there, don;t know why. Got it right now, hope that doesn;t mess things up.

What personality is that meant to be then?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 01:02 AM
Dim
Creativity

It's not going to mess it up totally..it's just less of an influence of the Aries aspect..

Aries is very independent and Taurus is very stubborn..who does that sound like?laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 01:37 AM
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

Ariesmessedymbolizes poineers who lead the way (in pure for) they are natural leaders and like to be on top of whatever they are doing.They are born leaders and achievers,their personality id direct and uncomplicated,they are action orientated sel willed headstrong,fiery,eager,ambitious and persistant.They seek activities which propell them into an immediate enviroment.
Taurus:Is under the sign that symblolizes wealth,they are settlers who quietly builds an empire,like other earth signs (eg Virgo) they are self reliant, stable,stubborn and cautious;and individual who is also practical and constructive,you differ from others in your fondness of Art,Music,Literature and Nature.Intellectual they are not quick,their opinion is deliberate,and once it has been made it is fixed.
Go the mighty TAURUS'!!!!!!mad big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 01:51 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Natalie portman is a Gemini,Hayden Christensen is an Aries,Jake Lloyd is a Pisces,umm i think George Lucas is a Taurus.thats all i know....find out the main characters Star signs and i'll do some magic.
I can't see how Jake Lloyd and Natalie portman got along..Gemini and Pisces dont mix?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 02:23 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

What are cancers?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:31 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

24 of April is Taurus. Im a Taurus as well and Aquarius thing about the Taurus well I like Music, art sucks and I am actually considered Intellectuall quick, not to constructive, very stubborn and I am far from cautiois. So like I said Star Sign sucks, bullshit like all the people being born in that period of time are kind of simulare in attitude and almost everything else there is.
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.
Im a Tarus just because of that I was born n late April, nothing to do with how I act and stuff.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 08:01 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chile

I'm a Virgo,

a born again Virgo (I guess) big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 08:55 AM
Chile is currently offline Click here to Send Chile a Private Message Find more posts by Chile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Well finti,your opinion is your opinion,and i believe that you hold it very strong because you have a fixed personality,i see the world differently to you,and so do alot of other people,you probably have all kind of aspects that dont relate to your starsign,well thats life isn't so get over it!
mad
All i'm trying to do is define peoples personalities for other peoples information.
Geez,why can't some people be more broad minded!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 09:14 AM
finti

And why should you define peoples personalities based on other peoples info. Who said that info is correct , maybe it fits one person not an entire group. Talk about being broad mindedroll eyes (sarcastic) Get a life!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 09:36 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

I'm a Taurus too. 24th April.
Aquarius, you said Saggitarians love animals, that would explain my fiance, Natalie. We have 1 dog, 3 cats, 5 hamsters, 1 rabbit and we are looking after 2 other dogs, another cat and 2 canaries at the moment. She also spent 4 years doing volountary at a vets.

Oh yeah, when I played Rugby they called me "Animal". I think she loves me so theres something elsebig grin

Personally I don't believe in horroscopes. However I am amazed sometimes how accurate a person can be described because of their star sign.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 01:21 PM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

24th of April cool!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 01:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Ok! A87. My birthday is the 30th of July 1986 and I was born at 3:43 pm.
and I'm a leo.Leo's are very determined and organised. they are also natural leaders.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 02:31 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

fint, you know nothing about astrology...you don't like it...so why are you posting in this thread?...quit ruining everyone elses fun.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 02:44 PM
DJ Velocity
The one and only

Dim the mighty power mod. Do not upset her or feel the wrathmad

Dim do you hava Lambretta?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 02:49 PM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Lambretta?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:27 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote