KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » What do you think?

What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yeah it's good I'ld buy the book 1 50.00%
Yeah it's good although I wouldn't buy the book 0 0%
It's Ok I'ld like to see more though before I decided 1 50.00%
Get a day job and don't quit it 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What do you think?
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

What do you think?

Here's the Praetor Gatherings Chapter 1 part 1 I've made for the book of It I'm hoping to write. What do you think? It's similar to the one on here just improved:

A tall man walked through the streets of his home city, Neo Angeles. His blonde hair blowing in the wind, his blue eyes like slits keeping the snow out of his eyes. The snow felt like daggers cutting his skin. He walked with his hands in his trouser pockets. It didn’t help that he was wearing a T-shirt. His breath created a small cloud of mist in front of his face. His trainers made a squelching sound with each step he made.
As he walked he passed a shop window. He looked into it placing his hands on it and moving closer and then further away until he could see himself clearly in it. What he saw was an unshaven man, empty blue eyes staring back at him, a birds nest style haircut. He was clothed in strange clothes, he had taken them from the cupboard from his room in the hospital. His mind was a mess, he didn’t know where he was, who he was, what he was doing here, or where he was heading. He could only remember small bits of his past. His most recent past. He pulled away from the window and put his hands back into his pockets.
Jeans, trainers and a T-Shirt wasn’t really the best attire for the middle of December. It only ever snowed once a year, he had been unlucky enough to escape on the day it had decided to. Most of the year it was sunny, it rained about three times a month.
As he walked he uttered the word “Why…?” All he could remember was linked into this question. Why had he been the only one to survive? Why had Tom betrayed him and his friends, his team mates, his companions. Why? He hadn’t had anybody, no wife, no girlfriend, no parents, brothers or sisters. Why? Those who had died had had them, some even had children. They had been forced to leave it all behind. He had had nothing, maybe that was why he had survived. He didn't know, yet...

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:14 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Ah I missed some things out of it...ah well I'll put it into the document I've got. What do you think I could do to make it better?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:20 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote