KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Live Music is the Best!

Live Music is the Best!
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Padawan_Learner
The Learner who is Master

Lol, thanks. smile

I heard they were going to have a reunion concert, and if they do have it my friend said she would bring me along because I'm the only other Pumpkin fan she knows.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 05:46 PM
Padawan_Learner is currently offline Click here to Send Padawan_Learner a Private Message Find more posts by Padawan_Learner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah?
No one wanted to go to see the Pumkins with me either. I dont want to go by my self and look like a total looser! I met this girl named Blanka, she works at the fish department at Petsmart rolling on floor laughing, I walked in wearing my zero shirt and she asked me if I was into the pumpkins, and since then she's been my concert buddy big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 07:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I love SC7, they're so cheesy that they're cool. And Tina is hot hot hot. big grin

err dude, rachel, are you blind man?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 12:20 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

She's a big snotty though dontcha think? Whats the other one called? It's Hannah isn't it? Hubba hubba. wink

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 10:22 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJ Velocity
The one and only

Hannah looks like a f****** Cocker Spaniel. Tina is alright. Rachel is a "Mint Beauer" and the other blonde scally looks like a fella in drag. IMHO big grin

Bradley? Don't get me started. That tough, south central L.A homeboy gangsta Crip. Have you seen the way he goes on? He **** around like a f****** hardcore rapper.

Bradley, you ****, if you are reading. You're in a 2-bit pop group, you are not a hard, gangsta from the underground. Real rappers rip the piss out of you, "Daddyo"!!! mad

*Gives the 'tosser' hand sign to the prat*

Sorry, he really grates on me. I would love to punch his head flat !!! evil face

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2001 11:18 AM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote