KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry & Rons Snow Adventure

Harry & Rons Snow Adventure
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Tongue Harry & Rons Snow Adventure

**REX...WAS I SUPPOSED TO ASK BEFORE POSTING??? IF SO I'M VERY SORRY**

{Credits for characters and storyline come from JKR Harry Potter series.}

“Come and take a look mate, it’s snowing.” A voice from downstairs had said. A boy in his late teens rolled over and took his glasses from his nightstand thus placing them on his face over his emerald eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. “What in blimey’s name are you yellin’ about at 3 o’clock in the mornin’ for?” He yelled back down the stairs. The boy got up from his bed and put on his robe and slippers. The boy muffled his dark hair revealing a scar on his forehead in the shape of a lightning bolt. He stumbled his way down the stairs and walked over and sat by the roaring fireplace. A tall stocky red haired boy was standing next to the window admiring the snowflakes that were rapidly falling. “Arry..do you see the size of these snowflakes.” The red haired boy said to Harry. “Ron, mate, I know you like snow an’ all but couldn’t this have waited ‘til the mornin’?” Harry asked him with a sleepily look. “I suppose this could’ve waited, but you know how excited I get about the snow.” “Anyways Dad has invented a new snowbilemagadget that I have been dying to test out.” Ron said as he slumped down next to Harry who was roasting a marshmallow on a stick. “What’s a snowbilamagadget?” Harry asked as he took a bite of his roasted marshmallow and with a mouthful added, “These muggle snacks your mum sent us are bloody brilliant.”
“Ya, mum’s always good about sending scrumscious snacks durin’ the holidays.” “That snow gadget the Dad made is supposed to be the best. You sit on it and drive it around on the snow, knowing Dad he probably rigged it with all sorts of cool ticks to it.” Ron finished as he grabbed another marshmallow and held it over the open fire.

After the boys finished their roasted marshmallows they quickly got dressed. Ron came out wearing bright orange snow pants and a bright orange, white and yellow coat on. On top of his head lay a pair of white snow goggles with orange lenses. Harry came out dressed for the weather as well. He was wearing a bright green, white and blue coat with a pair of bright green pants. He also had a pair of white snow goggles on top of his head, which had green lenses. “Ya know mate, I can’t believe Hermoine ordered these outfits in these colors, orange just isn’t my color, ya know.” Ron said to Harry as he laced up his boots. “Well, its not like there was that big of a selection to choose from, just be glad she didn’t get us pink.” Harry said with a grin. “So anyway where’s this snowbilamadget at?” Harry asked ron as he put his snow boots on. Ron replied, “Dad’s brought it over yesterday and put it in our garage. Mum would go nuts if she knew, so that’s why he wanted to hide it here.”
Ron headed out of the living room and entered the garage through the door in the kitchen. Harry followed him. Harry’s eyes darted over to a huge tarp. Ron slowly took off the tarp to reveal his Dad’s snow toy. Harry’s eyes became wide with amazement. Right before him was a very high tech, state of the art, looking machine.

TO BE CONTINUED............
{Sorry.....I'll make more additions and make it better..I PROMISE}

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Dec 17th, 2003 at 02:05 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 01:34 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna150

very good smile keep it up

LuNa LoVeGoOd Is ThE bEsT

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 06:39 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Cool. I like the snowbilamadget. Its a great name big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 06:57 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

thanks big grin i'll add more later today.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 05:07 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[back to story]

"Wow, your dad did a brilliant job when he made this." Harry said to Ron.
"Just imagine if mum found out." He replied.

Ron straddled the seat and put his hands on the handle bars, Harry hopped on behind him. Ron was staring at the big white button that was in the middle, finally he looked around, as if he felt he was doing something wrong, and pushed it. With a loud bang the machine jolted and took off at a very fast pace. Harry held on tight as they went around the house and headed for the slopes, catching his balance every now and then.

"This is bloody awesome." said Ron. As he drove more fiercly.

The sun came out just before midday and was shining ever so brightly. They finally reached the slopes and they came to a stop. They admired the world around them, from the snow capped trees, to the glistening snow to the frozen lake that was just to the left of them.

"What's that over there?" Harry asked ron as he pointed over at the mountains that were in front of them. Up above the mountains there seemed to be quite a bit of bluish grey smoke rising.

Ron replied,"I don't know mate, maybe we should check it out."

{i know its short, i will add more later....busy at work at the moment.}

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jan 6th, 2004 at 11:45 AM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:39 AM