KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is your dream?

What is your dream?
Started by: Aquarius87

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

What is your dream?

Tell me about your dreams,and what your Wish would
Be?
My dream is to Know everything in the entire universe.
heehe but i wouldn't trust me with it though,who knows what could happen.big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:06 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

My dream is to have a swanky condo uptown with a mercedes in the garage a closet bursting with Armani suits and 3 babes on the sidesmokin'

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:09 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Hahaha! okay,that sounds good,I'm talking if there was any place in Anywhere,
Any person,any damn thing that exists in your minds!
smile
I think it would be mad to live in the SW universe,i spose every Member in this whole SITE! would want that...well you know what? its never going to happen sad
Nothing is ever going to happen.
Life suckssad
Hehe jk

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:18 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good writing and good companionship. Pretty simple, really.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:19 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87

Yes i admire your simplicity Ush,unlike Texas,Heehee i think he's got alot of hard work coming his way,for that wish,i could be easily done you know,all he has to do is get good marks and a job that pays a shitload of money.big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I also want to know why Tex keeps his babes in his closet.

I have a publishing nightmare to get through...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 12:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ush:laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Good companionship is hard to come by these days, why bother is what I figureroll eyes (sarcastic) I dont like commitment, If I wake up in the morning and I feel like flying to Bombay for brunch I dont want anyone stopping me!rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 04:02 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I dream of naked women!eek! smile smile smile smile big grin rolling on floor laughing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 05:18 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah To and thats the only way you ever gonna see one too.big grin

Dream of a couple of millions and then live my life just as I please with no worries. Party and travells buying cd`s and stuff

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 08:07 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Pay for sex Ush...... it's cheaper in the long run! eek! j/k

I'd love to move to the US or Canada to work in a few years, engineers are treated much better over there. That's about it I think, i'm happily married and enjoy my work. big grin

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 10:31 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

going to the UK and life there for the rest of my life, close to Esher...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 01:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

To die pretty soon and very painlessly.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:39 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

morbid

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:49 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

yep! well today anyway.

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:51 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

ahh

lara ur in love how can u wanna die!!!! well yerss u r sweet but keep wot u told me a secret let it be a surprise.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well my dream is to become at one with myself and no wot and who i am inside and out. confused

if i come bck b4 i return
mobile
keep me here
angel

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:54 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

yerss, what is she on about?
what did you tell her?

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 04:00 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I just love barbie girls new Avatar! I can swear that's an old Gucci ad!! Is it?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 04:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm, any secret of yerss' at this point is at serious risk of exposure...

London can be very expensive to live in, yerss. You should start with somewhere a little further out first...

Paying for sex, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................

No.

I guess it was one of those days for Lara... I remember what being a teen was like... Bleurgh! (Stops remembering immediately)

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 06:28 PM
Aquarius87

Hey howcome barbie has her own Avatar,and i have like 50 something post and i dont even have my own,i have to use this shitty picture from the gay Xmen,cos its the only pic which actually looks like me (maybe when i'm angry)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 11:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You make your own, that's all.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 11:08 PM