KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » TPT'S NINJA GAME-preperation/character creation/background

TPT'S NINJA GAME-preperation/character creation/background
Started by: Tptmanno1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Michelle_Drake
Human...Duh

hello

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:15 PM
Michelle_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Michelle_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Michelle_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Hi,
sweet, TM's in!
now if any of you wanna pressure Ush into joining.....
yea MD, it looks fine

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:59 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I'll leave that to you.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 05:33 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Name: Tokugawa
Background: Grew up in a very rich family, the son of a great Samurai. Became a Samurai himself at the age of 20. Though he prefers to keep his personal history secret for the most part, it is known that some time in his early 30's, something happened to make him abandon the way of the Samurai. Since then he has been a ninja.
Weapons: The three swords used by Samurai (the same ones he used before he became a ninja) and a Mongolian-style bow (if its ok)
Personality: Doesn't trust anyone except for a few of his oldest friends, though he tends to be trustworthy himself. Has some sense of morality but since he is fairly desperate for money he will do almost anything if it pays well.\

ninja

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Last edited by Darth Revan on Dec 22nd, 2003 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 12:33 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

well, just look at what you get to choose from in the move selector thingy, but whatever you put in the history is koo.

Well, yall betta lissen up an' lissen up good naw ya har? *in old texan drawl* Gatha' round hea' naw'. I gots sumthin' apotant ta tall ya'll. Were a gonna be updaten there hare game soon so ya best mosy on over to the move thard an' fix up ya'r charactars, ya hare?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 03:14 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Can I have nunchaku too or is that too many weapons? *gets in a martial arts stance and does the Neo hand motion thing*

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:07 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by tptmanno1
well, just look at what you get to choose from in the move selector thingy, but whatever you put in the history is koo.

Well, yall betta lissen up an' lissen up good naw ya har? *in old texan drawl* Gatha' round hea' naw'. I gots sumthin' apotant ta tall ya'll. Were a gonna be updaten there hare game soon so ya best mosy on over to the move thard an' fix up ya'r charactars, ya hare?

Dallas is updating your game?

Well, maybe he is, I have just put that update in for tpt, folks...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote