KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Character Creation Thread v2.6

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Character Creation Thread v2.6
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Having a low body would leave you vulnerable to damage and means you do not hit hard. It might be said that a Hacker probably has to be pretty fit or you may as well be a different template.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

aargh....so its too late to change my +1 to mind back to body, right? sad

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:37 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't feel obliged, Dexx; my worry with Azrael is that he has put three points into non-physical stats; you have only put one.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 11:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

2 on reflexes, one on body and one on Fu. Do I need Fu?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 01:50 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yeah that'll suit me. If it looks good?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 02:10 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't NEED Fu. Fu can be useful. Same goes for all of them.

Looks fine to me- shall I load it up?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 02:57 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yeah go for it.

Last edited by Trickster on Jan 30th, 2004 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:21 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Hey can I enter this RP too? if yes the name Dragon is ok for my character? (hoping no one had taken it yet)

Last edited by Red_Drake on Jan 30th, 2004 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 05:30 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes you can, but like other recent entrants, you can only train- the main plotline will not be accessible until the currentr set of Assignments finish and the players return to Zion.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 06:18 PM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

okay sorry this took me so long but here we go.

I'd like to keep my stats the same, and for skills I'd like +2 to drive, +1 to fix-it, and +1 to intrusion.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:34 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thanks...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 12:13 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I'm kinda new at this so bear with me....
Name: Chance
Template: Veteran +2 Fu and +2 Reflexes
Storyline: Philosophy
Oracle: (Ush could you fill this gap?)
Computers +6
Fix-it +4
Drive +2
Leadership +2
Info (Real-world sewer system) +3
Info (The City) +3
Pilot (Hovership) +2
Gunnery +1
Martial Arts +1
Guns +1

I've probably made some dumb ass error but there you are.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 09:39 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don#t worry about the Oracle thing yet.

This is still something players are learning, but you may want to talk to others about the process of adding +2 to fu and nothing to Body.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 01:02 PM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I intitialy thought +2 body, but I wasn't sure what attribute governed Fu.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 01:17 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is probably a good idea to put at least one in body.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 05:25 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Okay I'll make my character and make it ready to when I can get to the Matrix.

Name: Zero (yeah yeah like Megaman but the hell with that laughing out loud )
Template: Natural 1 Body, 1 Mind, 1 Reflexes and 1 Fu
Storyline: Philosophy.
Oracle: "You hold the key to free your friends, but it'll cost you greatly."
Skills: Computer +6

Hey did I do everything right? wink

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 08:24 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Okay I'll add +2 to body then stick out tongue (Mr. UberBeef, lol)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:17 AM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Don't feel obliged, Dexx; my worry with Azrael is that he has put three points into non-physical stats; you have only put one.

yes..but can i do the change? big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 11:45 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kael
The Lone Wolf

This is Spike, I'm helping Kronos with his character.
Name: Raziel
Template: Natural
Statistics: +2 body, +2 Reflexes, +1 Fu
Skills: +3 Intrusion
Storyline: Combat
Oracle: Meeting with an old friend will lead you to a decision to choose between your old life or your new one.

I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:07 PM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I think I did everything right. I'll help him do the downloading if that's ok.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 06:10 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote