KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- The Download System, and Download/Loadout Reference Area v2.6

USH'S MATRIX GAME- The Download System, and Download/Loadout Reference Area v2.6
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Ok, I'll do that then big grin

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:07 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

You're done with Xeth? You mean he's in the Matrix? stick out tongue

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:47 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Damn! Blew my plot twist!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Mine's at the top of page 9, Ush! stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I thouight you were still re-doing your powers and working on pool?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 05:27 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Azrael, Hacker

Cold Zone: Total = 35

Focus x 7 = 11
Guns x 4 = 4
MA x 4 = 4

Gun Tricks x 2 = 3
Gun Tricks:
Both Guns Blazing - level 1
Lightning Reload - level 1

Fu Tricks x 24 = 12
Fu powers to maximum x 1 = 1(includes Hot zone powers)
Fu Tricks:
Path of the Clever Fox - The Fox's Retreat, Tail of the Fox, Eye of the Fox, Laughter of the Fox, Luck of the Fox (Restricted)
Path of the Leaping Storm - Prodigous Leap, Flying Whirlwind Kick, Abundant Leap, Vertical Dodge, Vertical Kick, Flying Weapon, Gathering of the Clouds, Awesome Downpur, Rain of Fury
Path of the Storm Turtle - Willow Step, Walk of a Thousand Steps, King on the Water, Shell of the Turtle, Natural Order
Path of the Iron Butterfly - Bite of the Butterfly, Butterfly Stance, Adaptive Butterfly Style, Prison of the Butterfly, Sting of the Butterfly, Flight of the Butterfly

Special Fu Trick x 1 = 1
Special Fu Trick(s):
Integration of the Clouds

Hot Zone: Total = 7

Fu powers x 6 = 3
Path of the Invicible Scholar - Eagle Scholar's Block, Learned Tutor's Block, Seven Scholar's Block
Path of the Defensive Master - Devious Monk Technique, Prodigious Whirlwind Kick, Astounding Mule Kick

Skills:
Computers + 1(5)
Observation + 2(3)
Intrusion + 1(3)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:24 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I think that's right... Sorry if it's not!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Any reason you split your fu powers in two?

And Focus 7... err, you cannot actually get that, it goes up in twos until 8.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 10:21 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Um... I think I musta meant 15 - that makes 11 points right?

And the Fu powers were so my cold zone was full... I just thought of a way of putting my gun trcks in Hot and the Fu in cold...
Azrael, Hacker

Cold Zone: Total = 35

Focus x 7 = 11
Guns x 4 = 4
MA x 4 = 4

Fu Tricks x 30 = 15
Fu powers to maximum x 1 = 1
Fu Tricks:
Path of the Clever Fox - The Fox's Retreat, Tail of the Fox, Eye of the Fox, Laughter of the Fox, Luck of the Fox (Restricted)
Path of the Leaping Storm - Prodigous Leap, Flying Whirlwind Kick, Abundant Leap, Vertical Dodge, Vertical Kick, Flying Weapon, Gathering of the Clouds, Awesome Downpur, Rain of Fury
Path of the Storm Turtle - Willow Step, Walk of a Thousand Steps, King on the Water, Shell of the Turtle, Natural Order
Path of the Iron Butterfly - Bite of the Butterfly, Butterfly Stance, Adaptive Butterfly Style, Prison of the Butterfly, Sting of the Butterfly, Flight of the Butterfly
Path of the Invicible Scholar - Eagle Scholar's Block, Learned Tutor's Block, Seven Scholar's Block
Path of the Defensive Master - Devious Monk Technique, Prodigious Whirlwind Kick, Astounding Mule Kick

Special Fu Trick x 1 = 1
Special Fu Trick(s):
Integration of the Clouds

Hot Zone: Total = 7

Gun Tricks x 2 = 3
Gun Tricks:
Both Guns Blazing - level 1
Lightning Reload - level 1

Skills:
Computers + 1(5)
Observation + 2(3)
Intrusion + 1(3)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 08:54 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You put 7 in again!

Now the main issue is that your stats aren't finished- you need to add your secondaries. And as it stands, your Guns and MA totals are wayy too low.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 09:01 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well, 15 is right, yeah?embarrasment

I'll go do that now.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 03:25 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 11:41 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I have ultimately retooled Mors, cutting down the use of Guns, raising his Reflexes, and giving him 10 more powers.

COLD ZONE
Fu Powers x40 - 20 points
Fu Powers to x40 - 2 points
Martial Arts x2 - 2 points
Focus x9+1 - 5 points
Extra Restricted Power - 1 point
Primary Stat increase: Body - 5 points

HOT ZONE
Martial Arts x3 - 4 points
Performing the Impossible - 3 points (Martial Arts)
Computers +1 - 1 point
Spare for Skills in-game - 2 points

STATS & SKILLS
Body: 8 (Strength: 8, Constitution: 8, Toughness: 8)
Reflexes: 8 (Dexterity: 8, Agility: 8, Speed: 8)
Mind: 7 (Perception 7, Intelligence 7, Charisma 7, Willpower 7)
Fu: 0

SKILLS
Computers +2
Fix-it +2
Drive +2+1=+3
Leadership +2
Info (Real-world sewer system) +3
Info (The City) +3
Pilot (Hovership) +2+2=+4
Gunnery +1+1=+2
Martial Arts +1+3=+4
Guns +1

FU POWERS
SHARPENED SCALES
Bite of the Dragon
HEALTHY TIGER
Claw of the Tiger
VENERABLE GRASSHOPPER
Kick of the Grasshopper, The Grasshopper Sweep, Jump of the Grasshopper, Flip of the Grasshopper
TIGHTENING COILS
Eyes of the Snake, Slither of the Snake, Strike of the Snake, Coil of the Snake, Lunge of the Snake
STORM TURTLE
Willow Step, Shell of the Turtle, Natural Order
LEAPING STORM
Prodigious Leap
CLEVER FOX
The Fox’s Retreat, Tail of the Fox
CROUCHING MONK
Spinning Monk Recovery, Whirling Monk Recovery
INVINCIBLE SCHOLAR
Eagle Scholar’s Block, Learned Tutor’s Block, Seven Scholar’s Block
DEFENSIVE MASTER
Devious Monk Technique, Super Flash Hand, Prodigious Whirlwind Kick, Astounding Mule Kick, Double Scorpion Hand
FALLING WILLOW
Sacred Willow Push, Two Lotus Push, Two Lotus Twist, Insane Monk Push, Roaring Dragon Push
JADE EMPEROR
Hand of the Jade Emperor, Jade Emperor’s Stance, Roar of the Jade Emperor, Roaring Blade Strike, Deceptive Blade Strike, Gift of the Emperor, Swoop of the Jade Emperor, Whirlwind Blade Onslaught

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:21 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I like that one much better than the old one, BB, you can fight when unarmed as well... wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:28 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That was the idea. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, the addition of the Tightening Coils path should help with Mors' dillemma of a low amount of frames. Problem is that he is still low on focus...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Soooo...when do we get Ariadne's comments?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 09:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Awh heck. Well, barely worth it now- I'll leave it for next time!

Besides, you are mostly good enough to actually tell what someone is good and not good at by looking at the stats, without me translating, so it is not as important as it was.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 10:50 PM
Dexx
wingless

yes but rexxie wants all the praise he can get, you see...so...just tell him how good he is with weapons stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He's very good.

(pats Rex on head)

BtVS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:41 PM
General Zink
Bane

And I could beat his ass into a pulp ANY DAY! big grin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:44 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote