KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- The Download System, and Download/Loadout Reference Area v2.6

USH'S MATRIX GAME- The Download System, and Download/Loadout Reference Area v2.6
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Holy crap... embarrasment

Fu Powersx43=21.5 (don't know if you can spend half a point or not...?)

Focus x12: 9 points
MA x3: 3
Guns x3: 3

Hot Zone:
MAx3: 5 points
Gunsx2: 3 points
Performing the Impossiblex1: 1 point (MA)
Spare: 2

Body: 8 (Strength: 10, Constitution: 10, Toughness: 8)
Reflexes: 8 (Dexterity: 8, Agility: 8, Speed: 8)
Mind: 6 (Perception 6, Intelligence 6, Charisma 6, Willpower 6)
Martial Arts: 14
Guns: 13
Focus Pool: 13

Fu Powers:

Jade Emperor: Hand of the Jade Emperor, Jade Emperor Stance, Roar of the Jade Emperor, Roaring Blade Strike, Deceptive Blade Strike, Gift of the Emperor
Swooping Eagle: Talon of the Eagle, Screaming Eagle Swoop, Dreaded Eagle Swoop, Amazing Flying Eagle Swoop
Crouching Monk: Spinning Monk Recovery, Whirling Monk Recovery
Falling Willow: Sacred Willow Push, Two Lotus Push, Two Lotus Twist
Leaping Storm: Prodigious Leap, Flying Whirlwind Kick, Abundant Leap, Vertical Dodge
Sharpened Scales: Bite of the Dragon, Swoop of the Dragon
Invincible Scholar: Eagle Scholar’s Block, Learned Tutor’s Block
Defensive Master: Devious Monk Technique, Prodigious Whirlwind Kick, Super Flash Hand, Double Scorpion Hand
Passive Wings: Crane Stance, Crane Technique, Fall of the Crane, Flight of the Crane
Lone Bamboo: Swipe of the Bamboo, Leap of the Bamboo
Venerable Grasshopper: Kick of the Grasshopper, Grasshopper Sweep
Storm Turtle: Willow Step, Walk of a Thousand Steps, Clothed in Life, Shell of the Turtle, Armored in Life, Natural Order
Clever Fox: The Fox’s Retreat, Tail of the Fox, Eye of the Fox

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:26 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid not with the half a point!

And I don't think you meant to leave those spare points in any more, yeah?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 06:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Can I do what I asked to do, or will I have to write it all out again?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:38 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll need to see a completed Loadout I am afraid

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I was afraid of that sad

I'll have it done by the end of the week

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 07:47 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No worries, plenty of time. I doubt the final assignment will start much before May, at this rate. Errr... don't quote me on that though.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 08:13 PM
Darth Revan
-

laughing out loud

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 02:43 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ush, I do not understand how we are supposed to do this! eek!

Any possible way to get you to help me convert Ares to what he currently was?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 02:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

it's not that hard, rex.

Firstly, you have two more main stats (besides body and reflexes) namely mind and luck. they are all at default 6, and us hackers have 4 points to distribute. We usually add +2 to body, and +2 to reflexes....to have what we had before these two new stats (i have done that)
Then look at your older character version, and count ALL of yout points that are spent on paths and mastering paths and tricks. You have 23, as i can see. If you want to have more...wou'll have to go through the fuss of changing the rest of your stats, and so on...i don't know if 23 is enough for a gun nut smile.
let's say you take 10 out of those points, to be spent on fu powers (ex paths) With these points, you double them...and that's how many powers you can buy (out of the provided list). Twenty is the max...if you want over 20, you can increase the max limit for ten more powers (to 30) if you spend a point for that...(but i don't know if you need poers that much..at your ma skill) smile
with the rest of your points....you get TWO gun tricks for any THREE points spent. So..out of those 23 points...you can the remaining 13 points....(Well..more like 12..to be roundly divided by 3)
so 12 points to gun tricks..that means 8 gun tricks! The math is (x points/3)*2....

looking better? smile

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 03:07 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Thanks Dexx. smile

I'll have to work on that later.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 11:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cold Zone

Fu powers x48: 24 points
Focus x11: 7 points (+4 natural bonus)
Stat (Body): 5

Hot Zone

MA x5: 8
Performing the impossible: 1

Fu powers:
Hands of Light: Hands without shadow
Tightening Coils: Eyes of the snake, Slither of the snake, Coil of the snake, Strike of the snake, Lunge of the snake
Venerable Grasshopper: Kick of the Grasshopper, Grasshopper sweep, Eye of the grasshopper, Jump of the grasshopper, Grasshopper stance, Flip of the grasshopper
Clever Fox: Fox's retreat, Eye of the fox, Tail of the fox, Laughter of the Fox
Healthy Tiger: Claw of the tiger, Tiger stance, Contemplation of the tiger, Unyielding Tiger Stance
Storm Turtle: Shell of the turtle, Willow Step, Walk of 1000 steps, Clothed in Life, Natural Order, Armoured in Life
Invincible Scholar: Eagle Scholars Block, Learned Tutors Block
Defensive Master: Demonk Techniqivous, Super Flash Hand, Produgous Wirlwind Kick
Leaping Storm: Prodigious Leap, Flying Weapon, Gathering of the clouds, Abundunt Leap, Vertical Dodge, Water Weapon
Crouching Monk: Spinning Monk Recovery, Whirling Monk Recovery
Jade Emperor: All of them

Any problems I'll sort out later, right now I'm being rushed out of the study.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 02:43 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No worries, plenty of time. I doubt the final assignment will start much before May, at this rate. Errr... don't quote me on that though.

Oh yay, start the last one right when I become super-busy...meh, I'll still be sure to be around, AP exams be damned.

I'll help Barb change his download and hopefully one of us will post it by next week.

And I can help anyone who needs it...really, guys, it's pretty simple yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 10:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok folks, time is a-passing! We need the new loadouts, with your powers individually chosen, done now before we can move on! Some of you are done, I know, but now is the time to note any tweaks...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:46 AM
Dexx
wingless

did you fix the hand of light path?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 04:27 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not as such...

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2004 04:58 PM
Dexx
wingless

that's my only 'tweak'.....i'll decide my final moves when it's ready

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:05 PM
Castor
Castor, Natural

Okay ush i wanted 29 powers, so i then have

fu powers x 29 = 14.5

right?

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:41 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

Now how do I figure out

focus x? = ? points
body x? = ? points

after that my loadout will be complete. heh.

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post May 9th, 2004 05:50 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Were my changes ok?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 06:55 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You need to increase your maximum fu powers, Cloud.

You can't actually spend half a point, Castor. Don't forget the bonus powers you get as a Natural!

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:11 PM