KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Nazgul [merged]

which ringwraith is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ringwraith #1 (witch king) 33 68.75%
ringwraith #2 3 6.25%
ringwraith #3 1 2.08%
ringwraith #4 1 2.08%
ringwraith #5 2 4.17%
ringwraith #6 0 0%
ringwraith #7 4 8.33%
ringwraith #8 0 0%
ringwraith #9 4 8.33%
Total: 48 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nazgul [merged]
Started by: Nazgulinthedark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Member.

yea. does that satify u rolos?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 05:24 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Hmmm a rolos would satisfy me right now

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 06:10 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sentinelrv

Well, if Galadriel got that ring in the FOTR extended edition, why didn't she turn into a wraith like the men did?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:39 PM
sentinelrv is currently offline Click here to Send sentinelrv a Private Message Find more posts by sentinelrv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

noooooooooooooo she wouldn't have......she's the most powerful elf in middle earth, she would weilded some mighty powers

remember the nazgul are servants to the dark lord......by getting the one ring doesn't necessarily make you Sauron's servant........but the ring is evil and will never do any good .
i hope i got that right

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:32 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well originally sauron got the elves to make the rings of power, and he gave the rings to the elves, but he made the one, so he could rule them, but as soon as he put the one on they knew of his plan, and forsook their rings, sauron waged war on those elves and took their rings, he then gave them to men, much easier to control, nine lords of men (meaning kings heros warriors, all the important people) took the rings,, for a while they became amazing rulers powerful and great, but after a while the rings overpowered them sauron seized his chance and they are now nazgul

thats what i can remember from silmarillion so correct me if im wrong

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:41 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clockwork

I thought there were 3 rings for the elves, and apart of them 9 rings for men, and some rings for wizards I think

okay as in LotR:FotR is stated
3 rings were given to the elves,
7 to the dwarflords and
9 to the race of men

but ... 1 ring to rule them all

Last edited by Clockwork on Dec 18th, 2003 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:51 PM
Clockwork is currently offline Click here to Send Clockwork a Private Message Find more posts by Clockwork Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sentinelrv

No, wizards didn't get any. In the beginning of the FOTR it said dwarves got some

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 08:56 PM
sentinelrv is currently offline Click here to Send sentinelrv a Private Message Find more posts by sentinelrv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah he gave themm al to elves, then took them back and gave some to dwarves and some to men, but the elves kept three, and galadriel had one, elrond had one, and gandalf had one

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 09:24 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rolos

thanks for explaining it all to me. See, I HAVE to read thesilmarilian. But i already posted earlier that its impossible for me to read the book. It soo hard to get into, or through because of all the information.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 05:02 AM
rolos is currently offline Click here to Send rolos a Private Message Find more posts by rolos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantePzax

Question picture of the leader of the nazgul

Could someone tell me where can i find a wallpaper of the leader of the nazgul(nazgul #1) as he is at lord of the rings:the return of the king?...

PLEASE..i searching everywhere and i cant find anything...

my email is:[email protected]

plz lmk there...thnx

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 12:57 PM
DantePzax is currently offline Click here to Send DantePzax a Private Message Find more posts by DantePzax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantePzax

wallpaper of the leader of nazgul

Could someone tell me where i can find a wallpaper of the leader of the nazgul as he is at lord of the rings:the return of the king?..i have searched everywhere but i cant find anything...PLZ let me know here:

[email protected]..thnx a lot...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 01:01 PM
DantePzax is currently offline Click here to Send DantePzax a Private Message Find more posts by DantePzax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

yeah i thought that, but once u get into it, just wow, intoxicating is the word

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:15 PM
The Inkeeper

well if you go onto the LOTR forum main page, and type in witch king wallpaper, there is one of him on his beast and gandalf and pippin riding up tp him

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:21 PM
enya

i tried the website a little while ago and i was arwen.........................mmmmm strange

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:29 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

but i voted for the witch king he rules if the third film, that clip of him sweeping over feild and knocking the horse over, its wicked

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:31 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

neh, i like the #6.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:35 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

celeborn gave mithrandir the red ring when gandalf came to middle earth.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:44 PM
Exabyte

NO Celeborn never had a ring...

In the beginning, Celebrimbor (who made the elven rings) gave two to Gil-Galad, the high king of the Elves of Middle-earth, and one to Galadriel... not only because she was mighty, he also quite liked her big grin buuut she had already wedded Celeborn.

Gil-Galad gave the Red Ring Narya to Círdan cuz he thought that would be safer; Galadriel kept her Nenya; and before the Last Alliance, Gil-Galad gave his remaining Vilya to his herald Elrond.
When Mithrandir arrived in Middle-earth, Círdan gave him his ring.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:12 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

The All New Anything Goes As Long As Its About Nazgul Thread

lol did you know they are blind, < nice fact from nazgulinthedark

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:05 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

NAZGUL RULE!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:09 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote