KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Nazgul [merged]

which ringwraith is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
ringwraith #1 (witch king) 33 68.75%
ringwraith #2 3 6.25%
ringwraith #3 1 2.08%
ringwraith #4 1 2.08%
ringwraith #5 2 4.17%
ringwraith #6 0 0%
ringwraith #7 4 8.33%
ringwraith #8 0 0%
ringwraith #9 4 8.33%
Total: 48 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nazgul [merged]
Started by: Nazgulinthedark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gotwa
Ring Master

The Nazgūl were cool..

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:44 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

how'd you get the ^ above the U, thats groovy

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:45 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

ū - Alt - 0251

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:46 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

what? messed

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:50 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Hold the alt button, and on the number pad press, in order, 0251, then let go of alt

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:54 PM
The Inkeeper

nazgūl YEY WHOO HOO

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:55 PM
Gotwa
Ring Master

Lol..

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:55 PM
The Inkeeper

BEWARE

PEOPLE BEWARE, THE FOLLOWING IMAGE MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR YOUNG VIEWERS, THE WITCHKING UNMASKED,

terrifying simply terrifying

eek! eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: whiteking.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 10:05 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

thats evil, michal jackson is not the witch king miffed

nagūl <-hey i did it too!! eek!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 11:10 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Ok...you guys are really scary man...Nazgūl oh wow, I'm going to celebrate cuz I did it too *sarcasm* I can also ƒ£h!!! stick out tongue Well anywho, Nazguls rocks!!!!!!! Though I'm kinda skeptical at how the great Lord of the Nazgul get's beaten down by a girl and a midget with hairy feet. XD But well the Witch King still rocks!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:32 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

THE HOBBIT STABBED HIM IN THE BACK WHEN HE WASN"T LOOKING!!! mad thats how it was in the book confused

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:34 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Duh man! Merry's sword was from the Barrow Downs and one hit of that it could really kill a Nazgul!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:41 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

he cheated though! the witch king wasn't looking, he could've cut off the hobbits head in one stroke if he had beed watching

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:47 AM
super pr*xy

i'm more into the matrix but i like lotr too (i have the one ring stick out tongue )... so pls bear with me... just a few q's...

is nazgul their collective name or the witch king's..? because they were called the ringwraiths in fotr...
if it is their collective name, what is the witch king's name..?
what's the name of their dragon thingies..?
finally, what does nazgul mea if it did indeed has a meaning..?

ps. that costume kicks ass!!! that would be a nice one for halloween... not the michael jackson one alien ... that was just straight up disturbing confused sick huh wacko What the f**k? ...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 08:08 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Awwww perfect work Sauron... But... but... noooo ;( my poor Witchy...

Nazgūl in a collective name (singular and plural in one, means something like "ring-wraith" if you translate it, vgl. "ash nazg"="one ring", gūl means something like "evil", "wraith", "witchcraft", whatever, like sindarin "gul" (in Minas Morgul, Dol Guldur)); Nazgūl is more used for the flying ones or when they don't wear their cool robes smile

Their dragon thingies dont have a real name, Tolkien calls them "fell beasts" or "winged steeds" and "black wings"; some call them pterodactyl but of course thats not they same they just look like them.

(please log in to view the image)

The Witch King doesnt have name either in this form, but it is said that before taking the Ring his name was Murezor (NFF calls him Er-Mūrazōr, King-Dark-Prince). He was just the Witchking of Angmar (which actually is a name)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:37 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

actually in the book the stabs him in the back of the knee when hes not looking, and also merry did cheat like, i mean come on hairy little blighter

p.s witchkings name currently is tom bombadil lol big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:11 PM
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by Exa
Awwww perfect work Sauron... But... but... noooo ;( my poor Witchy...

Their dragon thingies dont have a real name, Tolkien calls them "fell beasts" or "winged steeds" and "black wings"; some call them pterodactyl but of course thats not they same they just look like them.

he he thanks big grin although burlyman made it at my request

but many people call them fell beasts, fell means evil, so its not a real name it just gets ysed alot, im not entirelt sure what exactly they are, i would have said that they were derived from dragons, but morgoth created dragons anyway, so why mock them

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:14 PM
Exabyte

Yup rite
But I dont think theyre dragons... Tolkien never wrote anything of that kind.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:04 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

no i mean orc are a mockery of elves, so maybe these creatures were a mockery of dragons, well think about it.

dragons were created by melkor/morgoth, but they became scarce and smaug was one of the last, dragons would not follow sauron as he was not there leader, so he created his own breed, because we here nothing of these creatures until the time of lotr.

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:12 PM
super pr*xy

thanks guys... that was very detailed... i never really gotten into the books that's why i never really knew their name origins... i doubt they would explain these in the movies... thanks again

ps. i think "winged steeds" is the coolest sounding names for the dragon- like creatures... sounds menacing...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:13 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote