KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » TM'S FINAL FANTASY X GAME - background/character creation thread

TM'S FINAL FANTASY X GAME - background/character creation thread
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(please log in to view the image)

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:37 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol....

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:59 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

lol =^.^= *jumps up and down* we're gonna beat Sin! We're gonna beat Sin! Hiyaa!! *kicks air* big grin

made by lana

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:34 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

lol. of course! i mean, with me, of course we'll win. wink

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:39 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...well, the summoner's certainly ready to go smile

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 03:54 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by Trinity_Matrix
Unfortunately, whoever is a summoner will die when you fight Sin…but you are free to always make a new character and join back in.

psssssssst, stinkfist and fungrl, do you think our summoner read this? ^

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:40 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Lol, trust me, she knows...she's beaten FFX itself before, too.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Oh yeah, I know I have to die at the end, but you know what? One of you *looks at her guardians* will become the Final Aeon, defeat Sin, kill me, then become Sin! So, in other words, I'll be taking one of you down with me!! big grin No pressure, of course ^^

made by lana

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:54 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

...well, she does have a point there...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 10:07 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

big grin

made by lana

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 06:16 PM
fungrl515

lol. poor soul. well, it won't be me! hahaha! merry christmas all. (and happy holidays)

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 07:30 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Ahahaha...thats what you think *.*;; Hey at least the Final Aeon doesn't die, like I have to! They just turn into Sin! bla -.-

made by lana

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 11:44 PM
Peach
mordrem

heh.

I just got Final Fantasy X-2 for Christmas yesterday, and in that game a lot of the history of Spira (namely the war between Zanarkand and Bevelle and the birth of Sin) is explained...which is good because then the story for the RP will be more accurate to what really happened. Of course, I will have to change a few things just to make everything work...but otherwise I'll keep it as true as possible.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:04 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

thumb up (please log in to view the image)

Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 12:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

Oooh, cool new sig, Storm big grin

Okay, everyone! I'm going to try and get this thing started this weekend, probably Saturday. So get ready smile I'll provide more details then.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:04 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Yay! Yay! WOOT! hehe ^^

made by lana

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:59 AM
Alexandria
Protected by witchcraft!

Damn, guess I found this forum to late, would've loved to join the first group thou, now I've got to wait for the next summoner.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 03:55 PM
Alexandria is currently offline Click here to Send Alexandria a Private Message Find more posts by Alexandria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

storm >>> why does tidus have an X through him ?? don't you like him or somethin??
this is way off topic but who cares

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:14 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alexandria
Protected by witchcraft!

I'm just guessing but I think it has something to do with the fact he's from Final Fantasy X

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:05 AM
Alexandria is currently offline Click here to Send Alexandria a Private Message Find more posts by Alexandria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Alex gave already the answer stinkfist big grin
it' s because Tidus is a character from FF X

Make poverty history.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:03 AM