KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Temeura Morrison in Ep III

Temeura Morrison in Ep III
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadowkiller

Your right but I say it "might" be insperation for comander cody . Of course they dont have to look the same name.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Shadowkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

of course, it's just that TFN always makes a big story out of something really stupid

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:42 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowkiller

Probobly due to the lack of actaully having somthing to report

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Shadowkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, I think they have to get a quota of 10 EpIII stories a week or something

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 06:01 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

it'll probably be pretty dry for a month or so now, at least till pick ups start.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:03 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Or until Harry Knowles from aintitcoolnews.com gets another person to show him early versions of the film.

At first I didn't believe that he had seen AOTC much earlier than everyone else, but when he mentioned the Death Star being in, and I saw the film and there it was...I believed him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:11 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowkiller

What a lucky b@st*rd!!!!
I wish I could see Star wars movies before they came out to the general public. I have to settle for the midnight showings.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:09 PM
LanceWindu

I always have to wait til after a couple weeks after they are out...sad

NOT FOR EPISODE III!!!

I promise myself I will be at the first screening!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:19 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowkiller

Dude there is nothing like being at a midnight showing its cool. People bring Light sabers, dress up like characters it's a cool atmosphere.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:31 PM
yerssot

hope the best lance wink

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 11:55 PM
finti

The the cut line and novel thing about how Jango was picked cannot count cause it is an info that people who only watch the movie would miss. And it would be way to an important info to miss out on just because you dont read the novelization of AOTC.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:01 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, it would be canon if it doesn't contradict anything in EpIII, so the only way to know for sure is to wait

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:20 AM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

he probably just decided not to make it that obvious so soon, to have a little bit to wonder about between 2 and 3. just like Padme's family didn't make the final cut for 2 but they're supposed to make it into 3. It's obvious from that info who Lucas has decided ordered the clones. He's just changing when he tells everyone. Its in the shooting script as well as the novel so it might have been a last minute decision.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:06 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

what the hell why would jango be back as someone else thats ****ed up

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if you would have bothered reading this thread you would have known that he will play a character named "Commandor Cody"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 09:16 PM
LanceWindu

And Commander Cody will be a Clone Trooper that has gotten a name. I am guessing that Commander Cody will be the best friend to Obi Wan Kenobi.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:55 PM
yerssot

just like I thought and posted here lance stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 10:58 PM
LanceWindu

You did?

* Goes back to look *

Hmm...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:04 PM
yerssot

yup, my memory hasn't been erased since wink

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:07 PM
LanceWindu

It will be after seeing Ep3...cause the droids get their memories wiped...and you ARE a program after all.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 11:47 PM