KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » My X-men!

My X-men!
Started by: Ness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « First ... « 76 77 [78]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marko
Supreme Member

they probably do could be anyone of us. they probs start threads to get peeps ideas

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:33 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cokarabesk

Code Name: Smudged.

Powers: Have Animal Instinct of wilds. Healing effect but not a mutant ability. Get it from a experiments of his own father.

Short Story: His father was a average forest hunter also a scientists, searching about cure of canser, beaceuse "smudged"s mother was getted canser durign the born of him. Father keep searh cure and keep blame "smudged". Also keep durings experiments on him for cure of canser. In the end "smudged" get his heal effect. But it have right effects like short crazy anger crisis on emotionals situations...

Also he choose that nick for her mother's dad. Because father's cure did not work on his mother and she did. Father can't stand it and suicide. He saw both of thems that in same time and same place so he choose that name.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 12:22 AM
cokarabesk is currently offline Click here to Send cokarabesk a Private Message Find more posts by cokarabesk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Question What mutant would you be or power would you have?

This is a post that everyone thought about but never really said anything! everyone wants to have powers or be a mutant! so heres your chance! for those people that would like to be a muntant the already exist who would you be? For those people who are creative and want to make up a new mutant what would be you name? what powers would you have? and whats you weakness? Do you have an arch enemy to a mutant? and be creative and make up a story!!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 01:50 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

i would want jean greys power of the phoenix...to have such great power that can destroy all life as we know it

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:47 AM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

We already have thread about this.

mon ami

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:51 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

yes that thread is about x-men this is mutant!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 02:52 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

X-Men and Mutant are the same, dude.

mon ami

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:11 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

my power would be to control rocks (which also means magma) and plants.

a sort of "geo-bota-kinisis" with combined super agility
but I'd draw my powers from the earth so i would be useless in space.
and to be able to concentrate geo-energy into a samurai sword.

Name: Yggdrasil

Old Post Jul 30th, 2006 01:00 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix Forever
i would want jean greys power of the phoenix...to have such great power that can destroy all life as we know it

you scare me man

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:46 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireIncarnate

Umm I have two.

Name: Jenna Strong
Mutant Name: Ms Matter
Power: Ability to manipulate the molecular structure of any form (liquid, solid or gas).

Examples of Jenna's powers:

*Creating walls of air by tightening the particle bonds in the air, this turning them from a gas to a solid.
*Ability to turn into a "liquid self" and can slide underneath doorways, or into small holes/cracks.
*Telekinesis; she simply takes control of the particular object, and causes the particles to move, thus moving the object itself.

Name: Anya Lenk
Mutant name: Solaris
Powers: Solaris has the ability to project out of herself, immense levels of solar energy, and generally appears in a blinding wave of bright light.

Examples of her powers:

*Able to create shapes (Cones,Squares,Circles) with her energy, and can use them as shields or as offensive weapons.
*She can fly.
*she can also absorb power from the Sun, and is therefore at her heightended best when the Sun is at its highest point in the sky, or when she is in space and travelling near to the Sun. It is not known how much she can absorb, but by taking just small amounts of power she has been known to be able to charge the energy into incinerating levels, and has thus taken out huge structures, large vehicles and people when wielding it.

**FI**

Last edited by FireIncarnate on Aug 4th, 2006 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 04:23 PM
FireIncarnate is currently offline Click here to Send FireIncarnate a Private Message Find more posts by FireIncarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

we all have too much time on our hands

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 07:16 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

ALIAS: DRAKE
AFFILIATION : X-MEN
BIO: Drake can transform into his true mutant form or back to human form at anytime he wants. Drake has practically impenetrable scales, the ability to breath a concentrated hellfire blast from his mouth, all 5 senses are extremely enhanced, the brute strength of the Hulk, super speed, and a healing factor. Drake in his true mutant form looks a lot like a demon and is equipped with a powerful tail, wings, and teeth and retractable talons that can slice through almost anything.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 04:43 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elixir_Scorpion

Manic- He would be able to control other mutants powers psychically. He can make them stop working, or switch mutants powers or even use them himself. He has to be close to them for it to work and he can only control 4 powers at a time. It also drains him and he may pass out if he uses his powers too long. He could possibly absorb someone elses powers if he uses them for a long time.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 04:34 AM
Elixir_Scorpion is currently offline Click here to Send Elixir_Scorpion a Private Message Find more posts by Elixir_Scorpion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PhoenixPhury14

Here's mine.

NAME: Morgan Creek

POWER(S): Shapeshifting into any object,animal,or machine./Taking temorary control of a person's body and mind.

HISTORY:

Morgan Creek had been called a psycho all of her life,she had no friends and felt she didn't belong.Finally,when puberty struck her,she started to become restless,she was angry at the world,and she sure let it show.After assaulting three police men and wrecking a car,Professor X came and made her an offer she couldn't refuse...an offer to join the X-Men.At first no one knew her powers,it wasn't even 100% clear to the Professor what she was capable of,finally,after being put through alot of tests,Morgan discovered her exciting powers.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 05:22 AM
PhoenixPhury14 is currently offline Click here to Send PhoenixPhury14 a Private Message Find more posts by PhoenixPhury14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
argesilen

Name: Inertia
Sex: female

Her mutant powers first expressed in a car crash. When she was on a trip, she was driving really fast, and one moment some truck hit her from side, and stopped the momentum of the car, but hers, instead of being pushed forward, she emanated strong force, she magnified the force of inertia, and pushed it outside of her body. Front of her car and the truck that hitted her were blown far far away...

Now becouse of her late bloomery, she still needs to walk fast, or run if she wants to emanate that forse, but as soon as she get more experience, she could emanate amazing forse, that blow objects hard, just by nearly walking. Waves from her are similar to Arclight, but more potent, and consistent, so she could constantly emanate them, and the objects are pushed constantly so she could lift them to sky or crush them on nearest wall...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 02:08 PM
argesilen is currently offline Click here to Send argesilen a Private Message Find more posts by argesilen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
argesilen

Name: Symbol
Sex: Male
Power: actually i think this would be the coolest power, though it's not an immanent...he has the abillity to take the characteristics of anything he touch, for example if he take an ant in his hand, he would become strong, fast, and toxic; bird- he would be able to fly via new wings; fish-he would be able to breathe under water, and to swim really fast; also later in life his abillity grew, and he was able to talk with the animal in his hand...also for example, when he touch tree his skin becomes much stronger, or stone-the same, he could not take more thing on himself...and when he touch some people, he gain their intelligence(if he wants to), for awile...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:02 PM
argesilen is currently offline Click here to Send argesilen a Private Message Find more posts by argesilen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Well after a break of God knows how many months I'm back at my favorite thread with a few new concepts for characters and a lot of spare time on my hands. I'll start with one of my favorite new characters, feel free to comment or criticise it. Heck if anyone can be bothered to find some of my earlier ideas I'd love some feedback on what people think. I'll admit that I do this mostly for fun but I'm aspiring to be a writer and any comments would be appreciated. Anyway this character takes inspiration from two characters from the Anime Airmaster and a fanart of the PS2 game Okami.

Name: Unknown (Current Alias Lana Goodkind)
Codename: None
Affiliation: X-men (Previously affiliated with various organizations dating back to the dawn humanity.)
Age: Unknown (Refuses to answer though obviously thousands of years old.)
Birthplace: Unknown (Lana claims to of been born in the area that the country of China now lies though no accurate information is available.)
Family: Unknown (Assumed deceased.)
Height: Variable.
Weight: Variable.
Hair Colour: Varies (Usually pale blonde.)
Eye Colour: Varies (Usually Gold)
Powers: Lana by all accounts is a low alpha level mutant with a fairly generic power, a metamorphosis into a more powerful being. In Lana's case this being manifests itself as a glowing white skinned and haired young woman with distinctive red markings on her face and body. She also develops tufts of hair on the top of her head that look identical to dog or wolf ears though they are purely decorational, in addition Lana gains clawed hands and feet and fangs. In addition to the physical changes Lana also gains low level superhuman strength, speed and agility allowing her to lift around five to seven tons, enabling her to dodge at around 8 times the speed of a normal person and enhanced senses that rival Wolverine's. However what separates Lana from others with similar powers and has allowed her to live through the countless years of her life is a mastery of magic and sorcery that rivals Doctor Strange the Sorcerer Supreme. Because of this Lana takes the role of an everyman within the X-men as her mystical powers allow her to adapt to any situation, whether using invisibility and illusion for stealth, augmenting her already considerable tracking abilities, utilising long range strikes with mystical bolts or boosting her strength and endurance for close range fights. Throughout her life Lana has placed herself within influential organizations across history and thusly has become a master of various skills including politics and combat leadership. She has also developed two fighting styles tailored to specific situations. The first can be compared to gymnastics or the superhero Spiderman it is a high impact direct style that focuses in kicks and airborne attacks. the style is designed for fighting multiple enemies or foes without a high degree of skill. For experienced fighters, aggressive attackers or super strong adversaries. Lana has developed a more refined style that focuses on holds, throws and locks. she also uses extremely fast stabbing strikes with her hands that target areas like the kidneys and thighs. While using this style lana also uses her magical abilities to disrupt any form of invulnerability her attacker might have. More than one villain has been surprised when the enemy they thought was incapable of harming them ruthlessly breaks their arm with almost no effort.
History: Lana has not revealed much of her past life to her fellow X-men and most of what she has told them has been cryptic. She claims to have been born in China before it became known as that, and has mentioned that she met En Sabah Nur, the man who would become Apocalypse in Ancient Egypt. Thor has also revealed that his father Odin King of the Norse Gods has met with Lana in the ancient past and regards her as one of the few mortals he truly respects. Despite her shadowed past she remains a well liked member of the team, her cheerful and sunny disposition has even cracked Logan's grizzled exterior on occasion. One peculiar idiosyncrasy is her habit of changing ages completely on a whim often changing to a small girl or middle aged woman in the middle of conversations. Lana also has a innate dislike of machines and seems to have no skill whatsoever in even the most basic uses of computers. She once joked that the only reason she learned to use an ATM machine was because it was the only way to get her money without resorting to stealing it from her bank. Recently Lana has begun a friendship with the costumed hero Spiderman who she believes represents the best in humanity because of his dedication to helping people who more often than not fear and hate him, while Spiderman has welcomed the companionship of a person who takes both sides of his life without judgement or reservation. The two are also sparring partners and their training matches on the rooftops are becoming an urban legend. Because of this friendship lana has confided in Peter the true purpose of her membership in the X-men. She is an enforcer for the Omega level mutants, should a mutant with omega level abilities go rogue and present a threat to the world it is Lana's responsibility to "remove" the threat. A task she does not relish but is prepared to enforce. Only a few in the X-men know of Lana's job but all agree it is necessary.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 12:38 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Time for my next character, as always I'll gladly accept any advice, comments or criticisms on my characters.

Name: Robert Miles
Codename: Steel Spark
Affiliation: X-Men
Birthplace: Columbus, Ohio
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight 13 Stone
Hair Colour Light Brown
Eye Colour Green
Powers: Robert has the power to conduct fields of energy through any material, the more conductive the material the better so as a result Robert will often use metal as a conduit. Robert produces these fields through touch or by absorbing a nother material with an already established energy field. These fields can take any shape Robert desires from blasts to solid objects, though the more complex the object the harder it is to maintain, these fields will remain until Robert dismisses them or they become to taxing for him. Robert does not need to maintain any physical contact with the energy he creates nor does he need to see it, the energy will only dissipate if Robert either wishes it to or is rendered unable to hold together at which point the field will revert to its original state and form. In battle Steel Spark wears gloves and boots each equipped with a small hexagonal piece of steel roughly the same length and with of his hand from knuckle to wrist. These are used for basic weapons or as mechanisms to quickly extend his power to a larger collection of materials.
History: Robert's life before the X-men was fairly average, at age fifteen he discovered his power and was sent to the Xavier Academy For Gifted Youngsters. Outwardly Robert is polite and helpful never saying no to a plea for help no matter how dull or dangerous the task may be. However despite his helpful demeanour Robert prefers to keep any personal relationships at arms length, he is a consummate professional in his job as an X-Man and prefers to keep his life with others at an inpersonal level

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 04:50 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eddic
MUTATNT

name: Eddy Lidor

alias: Eddic

powers: he has Wolverine's claws (adimatium), and Sabertooth's (in x-men origins: Wolverine) animal instinct, and he can teleport to everywhere in the world.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:53 PM
eddic is currently offline Click here to Send eddic a Private Message Find more posts by eddic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by argesilen
Name: Symbol
Sex: Male
Power: actually i think this would be the coolest power, though it's not an immanent...he has the abillity to take the characteristics of anything he touch, for example if he take an ant in his hand, he would become strong, fast, and toxic; bird- he would be able to fly via new wings; fish-he would be able to breathe under water, and to swim really fast; also later in life his abillity grew, and he was able to talk with the animal in his hand...also for example, when he touch tree his skin becomes much stronger, or stone-the same, he could not take more thing on himself...and when he touch some people, he gain their intelligence(if he wants to), for awile...

* this is cool, problem is, how you can touch the animals/insects... for example, you want to have the abilities of a scorpion or a snake?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 02:02 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote