KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Kids pics

X-Kids pics
Started by: darkphoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Farley07

Random X kids in shop with Cyke

Random X kids in shop with Cyke.

Attachment: pdvd_016.jpg
This has been downloaded 313 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:09 PM
Farley07 is currently offline Click here to Send Farley07 a Private Message Find more posts by Farley07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Farley07

Jubilee

Jubilee, This makes me laugh, I got the capture just as she is about to talk laughing yes

Attachment: pdvd_020.jpg
This has been downloaded 285 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:34 PM
Farley07 is currently offline Click here to Send Farley07 a Private Message Find more posts by Farley07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix

metal: in the "ramdom kids" pic, i think the girl in the back is Moonstar no? she does look like moonstar....

Can someone tell me how to put pics on, i'd need help to identify some of the x-kids but i donno how to post pics....

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:52 PM
darkphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send darkphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by darkphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

ye write sth in the reply box, then ye click 'preview and spellcheck' and then somewhere at the botton of the page ye have the 'attach a file' thingy, ye click 'browse' and choose a file from yer comp

easy peasy simple pimple big grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:55 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix

thanks vampiree smile

So, who's the guy with the black shirt? his face looks weird laughing If you want to have another look at him he's in the deleted scene where nightcrawler "banf" to save the x-kids...

I dont know every mutants of the x-men universe but i think it's chamber.. is it possible?

Oh and the fat kid *no offence, am just trying to make my descriptions ovbious lol* is in both movies (x1: when rogue absorb Logan's power, x2: in the museum) so is he really someone or just some.. creation of Bryan? ... maybe he's a young blob lol confused

Attachment: x-kids.jpg
This has been downloaded 303 time(s).

Last edited by darkphoenix on Jan 3rd, 2004 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:03 PM
darkphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send darkphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by darkphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

no the kid in the black shirt has a mouth

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:07 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Farley07

Avalanche, I think

I think avalanche is the guy in the black, has anyone The little japanese girl I envision as Karma. The blonde in the red could be Illyana. (Colossus's little sister). Thats about all I can think about.

Attachment: m2.jpg
This has been downloaded 326 time(s).

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:22 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

the blonde girl is wolfsbane for sure. it was confirmed

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:48 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix

wasnt she the girl with the big blond hairs? .. oh wait, that was in x1....

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:52 AM
Farley07

really? Thats cool.
I didn't know that

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 01:16 AM
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

The boy w/ the blinky eyes in X2

Who was that boy who was changing the channel with his eyes in X2????!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 11:15 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

he was credited as "jones".

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 11:17 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

the kid watchin tv is a nobody jus like the kid with the tongue is a nobody there jus there to help with the story all this jones character was for was to show what the darts did and the tongue kid as comic relief

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 11:42 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Farley07

The kid with the *tongue* is a somebody, lol his name is Artie Maddicks and he was in Generation X, and the early X-factor.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:00 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

why do so many ppl care about those two characters so much any ways?!

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:03 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Farley07

They get alot of screentime along with the fat kid. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:22 AM
§H@Ñ€
???

the fat kid? can you post a pic of em

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:50 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix

lol true, the fat kid is in both movie and he has like 2 scenes in each... he as almost as much screentime as cyclop! lol

Sk, i'll post a pic tomorow

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:11 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

really? that guy in the black shirt is avalanche? i thought it was multiple or cannonball or something...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 07:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

laughing out loud the fat kid is the future of the x-men!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 09:55 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote