KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Started by: SlayerChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well yah I think the movie is gonna be crap and I hate Angelina and Jude Law she probaly the only thing im looking forward to

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:44 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
Yeah and the portugese say Angelinas the best thing since freedom!

It's Portuguese. She is. Since she represents freedom of speech it kinda fits .
You know Stormy, since you registered you've been trying to annoy me. I'll say this once, there are certain things I do not admit from ppl I do not know, which is your case. So your constant trolling in this thread, the Alexander thread and the Angie Jolie thread has reached my limit. Specially with the Tomb Raider thread.
This is a warning!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your warning me because you dont like my opinions.Your the one who said Americans have bad taste wink I simply made a comback chillout.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:00 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Stormy-

Actually some of your posts are supporting Kes' argument about American taste. You've stated your opinions regarding Angelina vs. Gwyneth, and while I feel differently your opinion is respected. However... your objectivity has been severely lacking as of recent (you have been harping the same thing over and over and over...), and it actually is somewhat embarrassing from a fellow American. You're not representing too well here... whistle

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:33 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does me being american have to do with my taste in movies and actors?

And dude I live in america but im actually hispanic

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:49 PM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Bad taste = Some contributions to this forum.

I never said anything about your taste in movies. And like I'm supposed to know your nationality...

But we're getting off topic again. My bad...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 06:49 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your saying something about me talking about something over and over and that its making americans look dumb thats pretty stupid.

Kes made a joke about americans and I make a comback its as simple as that.And if I dont like Angelina and I like Gywneth its my choice.She cant bann me for stating my opinion and replying to forums.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 07:10 PM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Your attitude toward fellow members on this forum is what is embarrassing. You're adding 2 and 2 together and getting 9 here: you might want to improve on your interpretation skills. And there's really no rule as to when a person can and can't be banned. If you're testing the limits, you might be surprised to find yourself on the outside looking in.

Getting back on topic again: Have any new trailers been released for this as of recent?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:02 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude dont start something and not finish it by saying "Lets get back ontopic"

Whats so embarrasing im not embarrased voicing my opinion doesnt make me a fool or an embarrasement.I know mods can bann you for whatever reason theyd like to because they seem to be the high power around here,but its not right to bann a person for voicing a opinion or because he is annoying you or because he started a thread that is elligable to be here even though you dont like it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:32 PM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Sooooo... that means you don't know of any new trailers, then?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:59 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile I think theres only one out now the Teaser Trailer

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:05 PM
Kes
Philie

It wasnt your reply to my joke. It is your constant replies that have crossed my boundaries several times. And not just this thread. Your opinion was stated I respect it. But certain things I do not allow, specially from someone I do not now. That's why you got a warning.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 11:55 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No point in draging this along!
There's a trailer in www.apple.com

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 11:55 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:29 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got a magazine with a article on the movie actually I have quit a few that mention it but it looks fake,it has a low budget, it was shot almost entirely on blue screen, those pictures you been seeing with like the weird bright lighting thats throughout the whole movie! OH AGONY!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:42 PM
caballera

sadly, the trailer is gone from budweiser.com/1 and the apple one looks like a different trailer. maybe the film has a site? smile

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 07:24 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alexander.com maybe stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 10:29 PM
caballera

that's apparently not it. sad wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:23 PM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

You have a trailer here:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346156/
And here is the official site:http://www.skycaptain.com/

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:30 PM
caballera

awesome!! Thanks, Kes! wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 06:17 PM