KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » stuff that you've drawn by your own hand

stuff that you've drawn by your own hand
Started by: SaTsuJiN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zyenthillias

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
great dragon pix zyen! i used to draw dragons alot too, but not as good as you!

Thanks! I'm flattered! Would you still show any of your pic's anyway, though? We don't have enough dragons up here! big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 06:47 PM
Zyenthillias is currently offline Click here to Send Zyenthillias a Private Message Find more posts by Zyenthillias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Ancient Sith Lord with his sword. <3

Here's another. =o

Okay not really. One of my really good friends drew this.

Here's her art.

Attachment: graver_lineart.jpg
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 07:12 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zyenthillias

My half-dragon character, Crystal Swart. I love this picture!

Attachment: crystaldeckedout.jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:03 AM
Zyenthillias is currently offline Click here to Send Zyenthillias a Private Message Find more posts by Zyenthillias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Thatz such a cute pix Gotwa! smile

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 12:38 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Was on my way to my sisters when I decided to doodle up what I thought my / my friends' characters would look like on jk3, since I love jedi knight 2 and jedi academy so much.

Attachment: jk3.jpg
This has been downloaded 131 time(s).

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 06:04 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

zyen: sorry, don't know to scan pix in and don't have a scanner to do so. sorry.

gotwa: look that fox like humaniod creatue you drew! it's pretty. i draw fox or wolf like creatures like that too. where they are dressed in human clothings of something original or based on a show.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well I'm not much of an artist but here goes:
(please log in to view the image)
Its a drawing I did of my pet balrog, Wilbur. (I know the resolution sucks) evil face

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:24 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

man i need a scanner, good job gotwa

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 08:05 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I tried to do something a lil ornate on 'paint'. I want to learn how to do tassels after attempting them here. They came out bad cuz I guess theres no texture in black and white. but overall I thought it was fairly decent. I'll try to do something good for my next showing big grin

Attachment: ornate.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:42 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zyenthillias

Niiice, Satsu! I haven't tried anything on paint for forever, and believe me, the world's a much prettier place because of that! Anyways, I love the ear and the chains and that hair! Great job with the pattern around the edge of the hood, too.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 01:25 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

ok , i haven't drawn in a long time so sorry if its not very good , i'm rusty right now so i need to practice again

Attachment: tears of an angel.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:01 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

and here's another one , i think this one is better then the last drawing i posted

Attachment: sleeping_beauty.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:03 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

omg! i got a 15/15 on my iceman sketch! eek! i never get the full credit before 'cause my assignments are always a bit late! sorry...anyways...i still don't have a scanner!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 02:30 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

has anyone here drawn a picture thought in looked great then looked back on it then thought to themselves this is crap.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 01:08 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yes baka, Ive thought that about so many of my drawings lol.

Angel > I like your drawings~ smile send some more (^ ^

Zyen > Thanks lolz, I got so lazy on the tassels.. you should post up something too ( like something you did on paint. I think you'd do good ) big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 10:57 PM
Peach
mordrem

BakaXero -- yep, all the time...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I did this on my moms sticky pad lol... I saw the todd mcfarlane figure and I was like wow he looks so nice like that.. I just had to draw him. I touched it up on photo shop where I pseudo colored it. A lazy drawing, but a drawing none-the-less

Attachment: mgs.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 11:16 PM
Zyenthillias

BakaXero, I do that for AAAAAAAAAAALL my drawings at one point or another! Hehe, you're in good company!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nice work everyone! yes

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 06:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I drew this last night while watching transformers armada (lmao, god such horrible animation). Anyways Its of the Warden from warcraft 3 : the frozen throne. Its not her battle outfit, its like an outfit they wear when they stand guard. I drew her relatively small, so I couldnt detail it like I wanted to, hope you guys like it smile

Attachment: war3.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:40 AM