KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Countdown to Christmas

Countdown to Christmas
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

that's what YOU say

Old Post Nov 28th, 2001 12:35 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*Hulk thuds Yersott on the head, puts all his limbs in chains and takes out whip*

BACK TO WORK YOU, LAZY BUM!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2001 03:57 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah right!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2001 04:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Went on yet another round of Christmas shopping at lunchtime, the shopping mall was PACKED!

I am sooooooo glad we managed to get a lot of stuff online, though I'm sure we end up buying more than we intend becasue we know we won't have to carry it home... wink

Old Post Nov 28th, 2001 06:38 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I havent even started to think of getting started yet.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2001 04:21 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh boy, couldn't even dream of leaving it THIS late...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 07:35 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

late, it is not even December yet. More time for Ben to find his presents big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 07:48 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hehe, he can't get in the attic.... wink

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 10:35 AM
finti

evil face some stories you wanna share wink

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 11:03 AM
Ratcat

Uh??? Only that we hide the Christmas presents in the attic.

Finti, you are one strange MF.... eek!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 11:20 AM
finti

Aint attics and basements grounds for horror stories to keep children out????? cool

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 01:00 PM
Tex
Yumsz

A rat or a possum or something crawls around in our attic, no Christmas presents up there big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 05:03 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

We have mice! They appear to have set up home under the big old bookcase in the living room.

So far we have caught the mommy and 2 babies, and that's just in the last two days.

We did think about buying a cat but as I hate cats more than mice, spiders and certain breeds of Texan we figured a trap was a better idea.

So now I keep having to drive these little critters out to the fields and releasing them...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 08:03 PM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
"So now I keep having to drive these little critters out to the fields and releasing them..."

Eughhh!!!!! that's like soooooo Disney!!!!!!!!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 12:53 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

NO, that's like Humane....

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 08:44 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I remember helping my old man put down a patio when I was a kid and we lifted an old slab and found a family of mice. Before I could say how cute they looked my dad had put his spade through the lot of them. Disturbed me, I can tell you. sad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 10:53 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

That is disturbing...I don't see any point of hurting them..they're just trying to live like we are.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 04:20 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Exactly, We released them near some farmland where they will be able to find winter shelter and plenty to eat.

To be honest, if it wasn't for the worry about diseases they carry we might not have even bothered worrying to much about them.

On the Christmas front, finished the majority of the present shopping, all except for Bens Scalectix which I'm going to pick up next week. Not bad for 1st December. big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 04:27 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Mice carry diseases and they leave droppings! They can live just like me, but there not doing it in my house!! evil face

I'm boycotting the whole commercial Christmas thingy this year, I'm going to spend more time with my friends and family, rather then scowering the malls for their presents. smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 06:24 PM
finti

quote:
Mice carry diseases and they leave droppings!

Just like Bjørk then big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 09:47 PM